Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda off topic...

Just picked up an Awake x Social Studies Tee in a medium (can't find a large to save my life) at a good price.

I'm a solid large...

Do you guys have any tips on stretching tees?

I've done it a few times with Japanese sized shirts, where even an XL is too short by soaking in conditioner and stretching, works ok...

Just curious if any better methods...

i usually use an iron. stretch while i iron it out. helps a little but wouldnt say its a full size up

i usually use an iron. stretch while i iron it out. helps a little but wouldnt say its a full size up

I haven't re-washed the shirts I've stretched for length, neighborhood Tees. So I'm not sure how they'll hold up after washing and not drying.

Also, have a few mediums FW17s my wife said are way too big now, so I might try it on them as well...

image.jpg
IMG_1720.JPG

Some prices for yall

DONT SLEEP ON VARSITY JACKET. I got a black Small im so hype. Gave me Mediums for everything else tho sorta sick about that. Said they dont hsve any smalls in the ither items i had on my list

Already back in philly tho in and out of NY like a stick up.

SO to the NTers i met in line

Kinda off topic...

Just picked up an Awake x Social Studies Tee in a medium (can't find a large to save my life) at a good price.

I'm a solid large...

Do you guys have any tips on stretching tees?

I've done it a few times with Japanese sized shirts, where even an XL is too short by soaking in conditioner and stretching, works ok...

Just curious if any better methods...

Cold wash no soap
Hang dry

image.jpg
IMG_1720.JPG

Some prices for yall

DONT SLEEP ON VARSITY JACKET. I got a black Small im so hype. Gave me Mediums for everything else tho sorta sick about that. Said they dont hsve any smalls in the ither items i had on my list

Pic of top of IBCA deck, please?

image.jpg
IMG_1720.JPG

Some prices for yall

WOW that FTW is embroidered, thought it was screened initially running through the preview
~Lefty

is the line on time? mid 400s and wanna know if I'm still getting in today. BK

Last edited:
Wait what are you saying? Whats your spot number and when did they tell you to come?

Am I supposed to show up at my time no matter what to check in? (High 300’s)
I’m 280. They line up by group wave they stilll on the 145 wave. Definitely come ~5pm or later @ your discretion.
~Lefty

Anyone know actual retail price for the justice gold chain? It says $348 on dropsbyjay, but i see some of his prediction prices are off based on xxpizzo’s receipts.

image.jpg
IMG_1720.JPG

Some prices for yall

hey, thoughts on the FTW tee? also did you see the other colors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom