• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need an opinion, got the madonna tee in xl on first order, and the shoulder bag and waist bag on order 2. Both charges were pending, got confirmation emails, shipping emails, tracking etc. The madonna charge moved to cleared, but the bags one fell off. Bags arrived yesterday, did I get some free Supreme?

Need an opinion, got the madonna tee in xl on first order, and the shoulder bag and waist bag on order 2. Both charges were pending, got confirmation emails, shipping emails, tracking etc. The madonna charge moved to cleared, but the bags one fell off. Bags arrived yesterday, did I get some free Supreme?
Unlikely.

lol says the guy that joined in 2015

You right now:

6F04B42C-5AB0-4805-8657-B431B9264812.jpeg

Waiting to see what happens between Farmland and Supreme. Had no idea Jebbia took Barbara Kruger's design. Interesting.

+

I feel horrible for homie that got his Madonna tee taken off his porch. Lazy UPS workers just wanting to clockout. It's happen to me before with a pillow i ordered. It's crazy. :smh:

NT detectives, lets help family. I’m willing to donate for resources to find the guy and any type of torture techniques...

lol says the guy that joined in 2015
Lol my real join date should be 2009 but I couldn't remember the info of my first account. I just kept it logged in/remember me and when I cleared cookies I lost it lmao. Idk why it couldn't send me a password to my attached email but I got frustrated and made a new one after like 2 years of not going on NT. I had that avy with the fast scrolling jordans 1 to 13 lol. It was this avy. IF YOU REMEMBERED ME OR MY USERNAME LMK LOL.
tumblr_n5rodceFKo1ta6f82o1_400.gif

Last edited:
Seems crazy for US boys that Supreme won’t let you collect packages from a ups access point but allow them to be left without a signature.

Seems crazy for US boys that Supreme won’t let you collect packages from a ups access point but allow them to be left without a signature.
Supreme puts a shipping restriction on hold at ups location or hub. Called UPS and that's what they told me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom