• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the reflective hats but I wore my black one from a couple seasons ago out really fast

they dont really last long due to the coating

Anyone ever have supreme ship you a completely different order? Like absolutely nothing you ordered was in it?

Is it only chapt 4 that the extra stickers come from? I only got reggies and a ball from omlog w/ toolbox as others mentioned. Also have one comin from rsvp, but I think that’s just another shipping co like omlog.

Subtle flex >

Thats why the Potee Boiz are lit b
didn't even wanna bring this up but definitely. I pity all the peons wearing tees with no pockets on em.
long sleeve potee boiz we about to eat. All the colors are calling my name except for camo.

1 order split into two packages both coming in today. let's see if we get lucky with the stickers and gift.
GL I hope I get something too with my two orders today. It's hot AF out so I'm just at home sitting in front of my window like
tenor.gif

**#$ UPS delivered my backpack and shoulder bag to a wrong address. Now I have to deal with them in finding it if they can get the package back and redeliver it.

Last edited:
Random question, Anyone who has the supreme rimowa 45L, have you used it as a carry on in the overhead bin, or did that size also have to be checked in?
Thanks
You dont have to check it in. It meets the requirement for carry on...for jet blue at least.

hope i get more than reggies and a ball in my two orders today

“We don’t stick Reggies, we give em to baby mamas”
-Jay-Z

didn't even wanna bring this up but definitely. I pity all the peons wearing tees with no pockets on em.
long sleeve potee boiz we about to eat. All the colors are calling my name except for camo.

This was almost it Chief!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom