Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Key chain, pencil and Peace T /:
Basically nothing worth having nor that i wanted.

So you legit didnt even order anything that came? what was your order out of curiosity?

**#$ UPS delivered my backpack and shoulder bag to a wrong address. Now I have to deal with them in finding it if they can get the package back and redeliver it.
Damn that sucks. That happened to me and I called the UPS customer service and forced them to tell me which address it went to. Luckily it was in the next town over. They told me to not go to that persons house but F that! I went and swooped my package off those peoples house so fast LOL. Went through the motions and put in a wrong address claim but nothing came out of it...of course.

might sell my olive liquid and use the ebay code for a natural
Olive is actually a legit colorway too. Natural may have it beat though. Slide me that olive lol

If week 3 is another dud I’m going back and picking up either Hellraiser “Hell on Earth” pullover or Scarface “Friend” pullover

Anyone ever have supreme ship you a completely different order? Like absolutely nothing you ordered was in it?

Yes. Happened to me last season with The North Face collab. Ordered a hoodie in black size large and got a tee in white size small. Made no sense. I was in here livid lol.

Today was my first time successfully registering in ages. I got the 1pm text and replied yes, but didnt get the text letting me know i would get further instructions tomorrow. Do they not send a message after you reply any longer? (I did have this same problem once last season and despite contacting supreme it was never reaolved.)

Jacket that I overpaid for from stockx came in. I ordered at like 11:45 from there that Monday and it’s here before my backpack that I ordered from supremes website :lol:

Before it came in I thought about selling it but I’m def keeping it. It’s nice. I might eventually cop the brown one too

C7EB1AD7-C442-42AE-9A3D-620327B1A960.jpeg

Yes. Happened to me last season with The North Face collab. Ordered a hoodie in black size large and got a tee in white size small. Made no sense. I was in here livid lol.
What ended up happening? Did you get a refund or did they send you the right merch?

Jacket that I overpaid for from stockx came in. I ordered at like 11:45 from there that Monday and it’s here before my backpack that I ordered from supremes website :lol:

Before it came in I thought about selling it but I’m def keeping it. It’s nice. I might eventually cop the brown one too

fam for the love of all non-hyped pieces, please post a pic of it being worn.
I'm really tempted to grab this but unsure if it's nice in an actual fit

If week 3 is another dud I’m going back and picking up either Hellraiser “Hell on Earth” pullover or Scarface “Friend” pullover

Really wish we were the same size...You were asking about my cardinal MJ the other week and the Friend Scarface is another one I have still DS in the bag lol.

What ended up happening? Did you get a refund or did they send you the right merch?

Contacted Them and they told me the best they could do is give me a refund and I had to ship the tee back. At the time the tee went for $10 more than the hoodie retail because it was a size small. So instead I told them to forget it and sold it on StockX to build up my seller level on there instead..

Last edited:

That jacket is dope as hell though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom