• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get it Supreme a nod to the 90s with the Nike collab, but I grew up in the 90s and that would be trash in the 90s minus the Nike earrings :lol:. I wish they would've just done some 90s Nike ACG stuff ie;

5hNAyMKsS427lM5hGbdn

I get it Supreme a nod to the 90s with the Nike collab, but I grew up in the 90s and that would be trash in the 90s minus the Nike earrings :lol:. I wish they would've just done some 90s Nike ACG stuff ie;

5hNAyMKsS427lM5hGbdn
THIS IS WHAT I MEAN. The collab is super lazy, only the overalls are nice.
ACG woulda been nuts and everyone would be feinding. Even the Humara clothing were lukewarm from seasons back.

super disappointed in the nike callab. I was hoping for at least a t-shirt and a cool accessory like maybe socks or something. But ear-ring....

Its a no from me

I don’t think the Nike collab is bad honestly. Still waiting to see prices. Let the sweat shirts have a bogo on the back and watch tunes change :lol:

Nike x Supreme x Canal Street
No hate but was that old Nike jeans gear from the 90's legit? I always thought it was mock ups.

Polo is the best piece from this collab. Definitely on some bootleg swap meet Nike vibes. I could see hooded flannel & shorts being popular w/ the vintage Nike collector types, for posterity's sake.

guy i purchased the tan flannel from just told me that he thinks his order was cancelled. i have a feeling that he's saying this because he sold it so cheap. either way, totally bummed that i'm not getting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom