Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have so much other stuff i should unds first

plus the other hoodie i got too lol

keep this on ice for a while
I took mine out and washed it first day. Ready to wear as soon as the weather cools down a lot (this is a very cold day hoodie).

Bay p/u this wknd.. I really like camo caps, wasn’t sure how I’d feel about the pouch. But it’s subtle, wildlife society from a couple years ago.
130FA4D8-42E4-4126-9C78-FD2E4CD78D05.jpeg

Nike x Supreme x Canal Street
No hate but was that old Nike jeans gear from the 90's legit? I always thought it was mock ups.

lol @ Nike x Supreme x Canal Street

This stuff is definitely a nod to (read: exact copy of) all that bootleg Nike gear from the early- and mid-90's. I appreciate the irony of Supreme and Nike essentially reproducing "legit bootlegs." Super funny that it was trash back then, but will be thought of as dope (at least by some) now. I'm going to grab some for nostalgic purposes.

guy i purchased the tan flannel from just told me that he thinks his order was cancelled. i have a feeling that he's saying this because he sold it so cheap. either way, totally bummed that i'm not getting it.

can’t stand these sellers with no integrity man :smh:

I had the white tee wrinkle cdg but i sold that sucker at round two last year

Yeah sold my supreme jordan tee at round 2 la last year :smh: regret it cuz I actually liked that joint, crinkled cdg was ehh i dont count that as a loss, this collab is much cleaner

Sucks trying to make money in a game you enjoy, i wish I hated all of this stuff lol

Polos and flannels are nice but prob won’t cop either

I’m just waiting on some zip ups and outerwear

Yeah sold my supreme jordan tee at round 2 la last year :smh: regret it cuz I actually liked that joint, crinkled cdg was ehh i dont count that as a loss, this collab is much cleaner

Sucks trying to make money in a game you enjoy, i wish I hated all of this stuff lol

I actually like last years collab better. The image just looks better IMO. Havent seen the split joints in person but they not as much of my style.

I don't think it is selling as a set of earrings. On the news page it says "earring" (singular).
They'll fly off the shelf because they'll be cheap. Hope Supreme lets you cop multiple like they do with the furniture.

Anybody who ordered flowers hoodie got a shipping confirm? At this point I’m just expecting it to show up at the house.

Check your UPS app. Mine showed it in transit showing up this Thursday. Havent received a shipping email for it.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Hey, guys. I haven't posted in a while but I've still been on the scene. I recently copped this tee off Grailed and I was wondering if you guys could help me legit check or refer me to anywhere else where I can. Here are some pics I took.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    217.5 KB · Views: 2
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    215.1 KB · Views: 2
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Hey, guys. I haven't posted in a while but I've still been on the scene. I recently copped this tee off Grailed and I was wondering if you guys could help me legit check or refer me to anywhere else where I can. Here are some pics I took.

If it looks legit and the hologram is there with all the right detail it should be legit. The shirt is also thinner than a reg Supreme tee.

Does anyone know if past Nike / Supreme collab clothing dropped on nike.ca ? Trying to avoid duties and shipping you feel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom