Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
opening ss18 smoked fw17 1st drop IMO

since terry got the boot guess the nas will be the last of that series...i highly doubt they will pick it up and try to mimic that style

There seems to be way too many people in this position for everyone to get "ghosted". I had 3 different orders (charged/order confirm page) and I still haven't received an email for any of them. There also has been plenty of instances of people (including me) who never received a order confirmation email but received an shipping email once the item was shipped. Hope we all get our stuff we were charge for

Ehh i sent them an email anyways. Doubt they gon reply but its worth a shot lol

I wonder if all this has to do with their "increased" stock. They did have ALOT of good stuff sitting for a min. Thats more usual on the first drop but still

the zippo was processing on the app for me for a good long while, it never completed. But, i got the charge so were good.

For those that used Restocks does your orders with charges and no confirm emails show up under “Your Purchases”? My first order didn’t.

Ended up with Skulls and red IBCA decks zippo and chicken dinner shirt. Got emails for all three. Site was a **** show for 7 minutes. Hopefully next week is smoother.

Anyone go to the store today, I really need to get that grey ibca in a xl, I wonder if they’ll have random restocks all weekend I could make the trip I guess lol

The real MVP is whoever sold them basic Hanes for 200 on StockX :pimp:
~Lefty

Attachments

• D98132DB-64FE-4B95-B9F0-0C374A0E82A0.png
    D98132DB-64FE-4B95-B9F0-0C374A0E82A0.png
    226.6 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
i know its probably been mentioned but can someone please tell me if the shirts run a size bigger like some from that last season like the nas tee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom