• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Called Supreme and was told that although my card was charged for my Week 2 orders, none were “successful.”

That’s a first.

Anywho, on to Week 3 and beyond.
Did you get confirmation email at least?
I got confirmation page, confirmation email and money taken out for week 2 but no shipping email yet.

Anyone know when is the best time to call supreme cs? Been trying all morning for about an hour and nothing but busy line....

My zippo thats been sitting at processed since Feb 28th has dissappeared from mychoice :stoneface:

Registration was super buggy, but see I have both a charge and reverse charge. Does the reverse charge mean it didn't go through?

Jacket is flames tho

LA registration was def faster this week than last

The registered page took a couple minutes for it to pop up and when I tried to check the page on mobile registrations were closed

Supreme/Nike Estimated Retails

Jacket - $328
Jersey - $228
Shorts - $168
AF1 - $165

Via @DropsByJay

Tennis balls just shipped. Never got a confirmation email so there’s still hope for those without confirm emails

This NBA collab could have been so much better smh and not to mention it's overpriced for screen printed items. Had preme used MN quality shorts and jerseys this collab could have been flames

I'm still missing my shoulder bag, camo camp, and gloves. I have a RSVP package coming in later today at 6 lbs. And a Chapter 4 package processing. I wonder what this 6 lb package is. Those 3 missing items should weigh that much. Lol.

Trying to talk myself out of payin 130 for the skull pole board but I think it’s worth it. What do y’all think?

Not bad at all. Grabbed another one last night off eBay for $115 shipped. I’ll probably get it before the one I ordered off Supreme during week 1 :sick:. Like others have already mentioned, they’ll definitely shoot up in price, once they start drying up.

didn’t someone say it was like an iron on patch kinda thing?

I would assume it's the same as the Nike uni's this year. Go feel those. It is heat welded I believe - basically a high quality heat press application.
Not traditional screen printing that will crack etc. We're past that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom