Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
20180315_145941.jpg

Really want that White House or Public enemy T-shirt. Struck out from my work computer earlier. Hopefully i can find a decent price

tossed all my work to the side and pulled up the browser for Supreme. I'm sure my boss will understand if he randomly walks by lol. I need my gear B.
i need to do a better job at not setting up appointments around 11 on Thursdays :smh:

I've thought about putting a block in my schedule at work for that time for the purpose of being available for Supreme drops

Even though my boss has access to my calendar, I'm sure he'll understand

Man other than Hawaii I wouldn’t live anywhere else but LA

Love it here

Been here all my life except one year, and I commute to DTLA everyday on an R1. **** sucks. :lol:

I love my city, but I'm over it. Only thing keeping me hear is the acting business.

SF is no better. Cost of living is so high, commute is still there, everything from food to other things is getting so expensive. CA in general is just such a hustle to live a normal life.

Been here all my life except one year, and I commute to DTLA everyday on an R1. **** sucks. :lol:

I love my city, but I'm over it. Only thing keeping me hear is the acting business.
Yeah traffic is killer

I commute from Ktown to SM every day during rush hour

Even at 7pm still takes me an hour to go 13 miles

Moving west of 405 next year

Never received shipment email on black NBA jersey. What is a young fella to do? Who do I contact? Someone help a fella out.

got orders in for the black terrordome hood, black house tee, and red public enemy tee. well, hopefully. 9 orders so far this season, and still no damn confirmation emails. so far every order from the previous weeks have shipped.

i'm excited about these public enemy items. i saw PE live in oakland way back during the oakland hills fire. people were leaving the area just in case, but we still went for the concert, with the fire moving down from the hills and the entire sky dark from smoke.

i need to do a better job at not setting up appointments around 11 on Thursdays :smh:

I've thought about putting a block in my schedule at work for that time for the purpose of being available for Supreme drops

Even though my boss has access to my calendar, I'm sure he'll understand

Actually, earlier this week my boss was like "We should meet to discuss X...", and I simply responded "Sure, anytime but Thursday at 11am works for me."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom