• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
check your emails, people getting hit with that cancellation...
supreme catching on
upload_2018-4-5_13-23-54.png
"Bot Detected" = Checkout under 13sec
Viva #TeamManueLLL

Hmmmm. Maybe they set a timeout on that processing bar for a minimum amount of seconds to help detect "bots"

Manual gang, you guys also peep that loading bar on process payment today? I'm not tripping... that wasn't there before, right? lol
Seems new to me for this drop.

manual can check out fast.

i cooked the black hoodie in a small in 8 seconds

i did use Bolt tho. not going into detail in you know you know

For me, using Autofill...it was too quick to load CA tax amount. I had to go back and reload my zipcode...it was too late.
If I had clicked checkout...the CA tax wouldn't have loaded leading to an auto LLL

Manual gang, you guys also peep that loading bar on process payment today? I'm not tripping... that wasn't there before, right? lol

yep. but i haven't been on supreme for the past two drops.

pretty sure thats new. if it was there before i never noticed it. they had a whole loading bar page for mobile which was new, so im assuming its new on the full site as well

It’s been showing up the past few weeks

What really got me hot was the drop down for cc kept closing, cost me the jacket lol

Got thru to the warehouse regarding my ladybug tee from last week that hasn’t shipped yet and the lady said there was a delay on those tees specifically, but will ship out between today and tomorrow.

anyone know how to actually speak to someone in the warehouse when you call? all i get are two options and both are automated then it hangs up

Got shipping confirm for gold parka, but still waiting for coin bank and ladybug tee to ship. Better this than the other way around, but still crazy the different experiences people have with the same company from week to week.

Called. Declined card order did not go through even though i did get a charge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom