Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
SLT06gB-ENM.jpg

OMLOG and RSVP are the same companies used to ship week 1 goods last season. Looks like Supreme got some third party help to get massive week 1 stock out quicker.

I'm just hoping I get good sticker packs. I remember last year they were kinda stingy compared to Supreme

OMLOG and RSVP are the same companies used to ship week 1 goods last season. Looks like Supreme got some third party help to get massive week 1 stock out quicker.

I'm just hoping I get good sticker packs. I remember last year they were kinda stingy compared to Supreme
if i recall, if it wasnt chapter 4 u got no love on dope stickers just regular jawnz

Nope all the bedroom tees were Navy and the liquid tees are black
I got a navy bedroom tee. Imo that’s the best colorway for that image. About to pull the trigger on a natural liquid tee soon. Natural colorway is fire.

Back in the day, if your weed plug wasn’t wearing Birkenstock’s, then you was smoking garbage.
Now if the grower isn’t a Botanist it ain’t fire lol.

I got a navy bedroom tee. Imo that’s the best colorway for that image. About to pull the trigger on a natural liquid tee soon. Natural colorway is fire.

Now if the grower isn’t a Botanist it ain’t fire lol.

You're right on the bedroom tee looking best in navy. I thought about it for a while, then decided to pass. Couple minutes later I changed my mind and it was gone lol. Ended up grabbing one since it's a cool design, but had to get red.

burgerstock lol

reminds me to check out micky d’s 2/$5 mix n match special :lol: :emoji_hamburger::emoji_fries:

Red and black duffle bags sitting are so tempting... black backpack too...

Anyone know how good either would be for a basically shoe exclusive carry on for traveling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom