• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right on the bedroom tee looking best in navy. I thought about it for a while, then decided to pass. Couple minutes later I changed my mind and it was gone lol. Ended up grabbing one since it's a cool design, but had to get red.
Yeah the image is dope on the tee but I'm super juiced I got the board. That's were the full image of the art work is shown and looks way better IMO.

Just tried to check out some boxers and the pillbox and got sent back to cart. Guessing the pillbox is sold out because there's no way the boxers are LOL

i wont regret it, got the black backpack but $158 is a lot. Red was sweet but i know for a fact i'd get it dirty fast. SO glad i waited for the new season and didnt get that boring cordura last season.

got order confirmation too, i better get a bouncy ball

I swear every new season the previous seasons bags get trashed lmao. Debating if I really need another backpack :nerd:

Purple motion logo varsity is the classic. I shoulda copped I just didn’t want the headache online. I would stunt too hard with the purple

i wont regret it, got the black backpack but $158 is a lot. Red was sweet but i know for a fact i'd get it dirty fast. SO glad i waited for the new season and didnt get that boring cordura last season.

got order confirmation too, i better get a bouncy ball
Honestly thought about copping one today too lol. One reason was for the hopes of bettering my chances for that bouncy ball, which is sad.

Honestly thought about copping one today too lol. One reason was for the hopes of bettering my chances for that bouncy ball, which is sad.

Nah. I was gonna grab a script fitted for the same reason but red was gone when I decided to pull the trigger so oh well. Still got my blue bouncy ball from ss 16.

I was gonna buy last season's backpack but I ended up holding off. I like last's but definitely like this season's better tho.

Backpacks have been trash since probably the repeat logo ones (Even that only had two nice colorways black & white)

Ya'll buggin them Corduras were fire. I copped the black big duffle and backpack and have been loving them. Super durable and the duffle holds a lot.

- Preciate it.

They decent as a carry on option? I'm mostly looking to be able to fit as many pairs of sneakers in either the backpack or duffel as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom