• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Checked my ups account and I have something coming in from supreme but don’t know what because I didn’t get a shipping confirmation hopefully it’s the madonna tee I doubt they will ship all 3 shirts that I ordered separately at once

Checked my ups account and I have something coming in from supreme but don’t know what because I didn’t get a shipping confirmation hopefully it’s the madonna tee I doubt they will ship all 3 shirts that I ordered separately at once

in your ups tracking page, look for the reference number under the "additional information" section. you'll see a "SP-" number that has your order number in it.

Might end up passing on bogo sweatshirts this season. Not really feeling the colors. Wish they’d rerelease the woodland camo bogo sweatshirt from a few seasons back

I copped that same one, its one of my favorite sweatshirts to wear in the winter. Might just go for either the all black or the grey this year.

No shipping info here...I usually get shipping on the later end of the spectrum. I've never had an order canceled from them before, but it usually means I get totally shafted on stickers :frown:

Wow I'm getting something from Chapter 4 today also. On delivery vehicle. It's 0.50 pounds so maybe a tee order

i dont get the hype on the motion varsity but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

ya me neither... i dont like how you can barely see the supreme branding but i guess thats the point... not $400 worth it but to each their own

Wow I'm getting something from Chapter 4 today also. On delivery vehicle. It's 0.50 pounds so maybe a tee order
got the 0.50 pounds too, but with the same SP-number as my toolbox (9 pounds) order. My order was toolbox and level keychain so I guess they split the shipment into 2 tracking numbers..

My reference number doesn’t match any of my order numbers but I have one extra t shirt pending charge that I didn’t get a confirm email for and it would be the liquid metal in either natural or white :pimp:

No delivery email whatsoever for me. Not worried at all tho.
tenor.gif

I’m shook. Levi’s just cancelled an order I placed 4 days ago due to being out of stock but it still showing online. They sent me a confirmation code though.

Omen :stoneface:

Got all three order conf emails. No shipping emails yet, but one OMLOG package was delivered to my UPS Store this morning. However, one other OMLOG shipment had its tracking # voided and a charge (Tool Box, Script Hoodie & Script Cap) dropped from my bank acct.

I'm panicking a little....

tenor.gif

Edit: Third shipping label was just created for .5 lbs (Chapter 4) - must be the Madonna tee I ordered first. Just praying that toolbox shipment goes out....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom