• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got 2/3 orders shipped the last one being the madonna tee hopefully they do not send me the wrong tee or end up canceling it

6CC7FC0B-ABB5-4BEE-B785-816C161E9112.png

:frown:

Lmao my friend bought a toolbox from some guy for resale and the guy either was really nice or forgot to check inside. The ball and stickers were just sitting in the toolbox lol.

Lmao my friend bought a toolbox from some guy for resale and the guy either was really nice or forgot to check inside. The ball and stickers were just sitting in the toolbox lol.

on ebay, some people can be pretty nice. one time a guy included all the stickers including the neo tokyo logo with my akira tee. other people are stingy af and don't even include the bag or reggie.

Cousins fiancé came through to the crib for a visit and apparently did a lot of graphic work for Vans the past 8-9 years. Broke down all of the collab process they’ve gone through with Supreme. That there is at least 6-7 different models every time the Supreme collab comes up, and that they give them total freedom apparently and don’t force models onto their collaborations. They typically give them 4 classics Sk8-Hi, Old Skool, Era, and Slip, and 2-3 older archived models or rarely used models. Materials and colors we see on the one or 2 models we get that made it to retail actually goes to all 6-7 models they’re given to better help them decide which model is better suited and that all those rejected samples that weren’t picked all get sent back to Supreme to archive for their own library.

Told me the process with them is always very easy going and that both sides never seem too pressed on what they’re doing and just meet all throughout the year planning ahead. I don’t think I’ve honeslty ever before today at least, heard the inside of what it’s like collaborating with Supreme. They’re in general pretty hush in all their workings so it was an interesting conversation. He talked way more on the non-Supreme collabs like Marvel and Pixar, I guess the brand itself and their work didn’t really get much creativity on the Vans side and it was more from Supreme themselves doing all the material and color work so wasn’t much for him to speak on the creative side like with the others.

Last edited:
Pending charge is still pending and hasnt fallen off, I wonder if customer service might have been wrong?

Started selling some older Supreme tees im not wearing. So even if the order doesnt go through, ill pay resale on a Madonna tee and skip a majority of the things dropping this season.

I have been pretty lucky when it comes to shipping, even during the first week. Still awaiting a few but most have shipped. I just have FOMO over the shipping posts.
Has anyone gotten black motion logo varsity in? Very curious to see how it fits and opinion of it. I dont think mine has shipped yet :frown:

Just got my UPS shipping email and my order should be in here tomorrow. Im assuming its for my hoody since thats the only thing I got an email confirmation for. I also order a hat but I didnt get an email confirmation for that but yet it says pending charge on my bank statement :ohwell:

Package should be here by today. Will put up a proverbial flex pic if so or remain in shipping purgatory if not

stockx let’s you take 9 business days to ship new supreme releases? Damn where have I been... not reselling I guess huh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom