• Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
UN DS for the bills game
16ne6b.png

order confirm received, charge posted on CC, and label created but no movement yet.

Odds of getting canceled?

#notsrs

Purchased two carts with a total of 4 items. I got 4 packages coming. They legit sent every item separate lol. Madonna tee, bedroom shirt, bedroom board and a red shoulder bag. Hope I get 4 bouncy balls and ALLL the stickers. :pimp:

Lol so far on my 4 items shipped separately I got two bouncy balls but only reggy stickers (thermos and bedroom board).still waiting on madonna and shoulder bag

Are potees the type of item that sits on the website until it sells out? Not sure if I can wait until this weeks drop to add it to my order (canada shipping boyz)

Waist bag has yet to ship and charge went away on cc, but initially got email confirmation, ruh roh. Only 1/3 orders has shipped but meh I’ll wait and see how it pans out before trying to call CS

CS Number no longer works. Has an automated message that just says to email them :smh:

In my UPS shipment info it says “ SP-16689388-QTY-3”. I assume that to mean there is three items inside right? I’m only paranoid because in my choice it shows that one of my shipments was canceled

Are potees the type of item that sits on the website until it sells out? Not sure if I can wait until this weeks drop to add it to my order (canada shipping boyz)
Usually they tend to sell out when hyped colorways drop. This is weird imo that prime colors like peach, green, etc are sitting. Could just be because when I want one I cop in my first carts to ensure I get my sz.

When do ya'll think I should cash out on a madonna? Wait until Tuesday maybe? Hoping all the resell babies have their shirts by then :lol:

:smh:

When do ya'll think I should cash out on a madonna? Wait until Tuesday maybe? Hoping all the resell babies have their shirts by then :lol:

:smh:
Depends on when people on here start getting their shirts. Im still waiting for shipping on my choice to show up.

Cant even flex this F/W looks pretty decent (Been a minute since i said that about a preme season). But these are to the 2 pieces that ive got my eye on. Even tho its a 10/100% chance that ill cop.

9wDNgGZggfg1.jpg

uvOkUEJikuE1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom