Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
San Jose, CA.

Out here we have Sureños and Norteño gangs. One claim’s blue the other red. Was at the mall with my brother When they seen the S cap they tried to press immediately, soon as they seen it said Supreme they walked away. Hype is so strong it’s saving people’s lives lol.

Told the story here right after it happened originally lol.

Supreme saved your life :wow:>D

joints look clean and simple which i normally gravitate too, but the verdict remains blankey and out

Reversible fleece and Love or Hate hoody are all i'm interested in.
Really wish they would've done a navy fleece jacket. White is the best color but I try to stay away from white outerwear.

Well damn.. folks were still getting group tees shipped last night? Guess I was just one of the lucky few that got axed..

From the pics these look like they have a little softer construction. Hope so, need a new hat.
0791f3ca668d4bb2814a28a344f62345_sqr.jpg

Reactions: You
From the pics these look like they have a little softer construction. Hope so, need a new hat.
0791f3ca668d4bb2814a28a344f62345_sqr.jpg
my coworker got the napped canvas 5-panel. He doesn't like it at all. Looks worn/aged and really thin. It was folded in shipment/on the warehouse shelf, and there is a streak at the fold seam (on the side of hat) where the color is faded to a different color..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom