• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess ups is slammed or claiming they are to move even slower. Neither order from Preme last week has made it past origin scan. I usually get em a day before est delivery.. hopefully they don’t start coming up missing. Their temps are known for losing packages off the truck (steal) which would be really jacked with bogos around the corner.

I can't believe how much I spent on fleece today...I feel like that portlandia skit

giphy.gif

I guess ups is slammed or claiming they are to move even slower. Neither order from Preme last week has made it past origin scan. I usually get em a day before est delivery.. hopefully they don’t start coming up missing. Their temps are known for losing packages off the truck (steal) which would be really jacked with bogos around the corner.

UPS is always slammed Black Friday - Christmas. The holiday season is no joke.

I wouldn’t sweat them being missing.

Heard something like over 60% of ALL ecommerce/online shopping through the year happens within the last 6 weeks of the year.

No wonder there are shipment delays. What I want to know is how companies like Fed Ex and UPS are planning for the future and growing with the ecommerce landscape.

5'7 145. No way a medium jacket fits me right? I'm XS/S in most jackets too :/ Sucks knowing that every TNF release there is no chance for a small and that I would have to dish out couple hundred extra on resell just to cop my size. #sadsmallboy

5'7 145. No way a medium jacket fits me right? I'm XS/S in most jackets too :/ Sucks knowing that every TNF release there is no chance for a small and that I would have to dish out couple hundred extra on resell just to cop my size. #sadsmallboy

Just buy M bro. All depends on your body structure too.

Just left Bk 20 min ago. Had 215 slot
BE422A87-7C50-45EE-A3FB-D44E9C380D22.jpeg

Zero fleeces.

Ugly and Blk jackets were dwindling.

No waist bags.

Only ugly and Blk wallets left.

Didn’t give me a hoodie even though they had blue red white on display. Dont even care I wanted out

Just left Bk 20 min ago. Had 215 slot
BE422A87-7C50-45EE-A3FB-D44E9C380D22.jpeg

Zero fleeces.

Ugly and Blk jackets were dwindling.

No waist bags.

Only ugly and Blk wallets left.

Didn’t give me a hoodie even though they had blue red white on display. Dont even care I wanted out
Daaaamnnn. I assume ugly is the sulfur color? lol. What sz is that ugly fleece you got?

Never received shipping email from last week's order (just ordered Blessed bundle), but I just checked 'tracking by reference' on UPS and my order is being delivered today...

Man I thought LA was bad.
Waited 2 hours but walked out with everything I wanted.
They had both jackets in M and up for black and sulphur

Emailed Supreme about the absence of a confirmation email....no response as of yet. Ill give it till tmrw until I start panicking :sick: LOL

I'm 5'7"/140 and am a small or x-small in North Face, depending on the piece. Hoping the Mountain Jacket from today fits me when it arrives!

didnt get thru to confirm page, got previously ordered msg and got a text from the bank. got email confirmation though
SMALL SULPHER EXPEDITION:nthat:

ya’ll got it in hand? hows the color in person

The jacket has heavy duty material but it's definitely not for warmth. It's perfect for rainy/windy weather like in LA.
The fleece is more cozy
Thanks. Think I might pass and just go for the 700 fill down parka.....I’m here acting like I don’t need a real winter jacket lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom