Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
7E9782A7-46A5-4804-A614-7A631F6D4129.jpeg
Just for reference sorry for that bad picture. As stated before I’m 6’2, 170lbs and my arms have a wingspan of 6’4 if that matters. The jacket is a medium and I have regular hoodie underneath and it fits perfect. If I had an additional layer it would be too tight.
Not the worst fit but the sleeves look a bit to short. Large would have fit better there but you might have been swimming in it since your skinny.

these fleece and jacket prices still holding at mid 500 and asking 700

BLKFRIDAY25 $25 off stockx

A21FBE14-5143-4948-8D26-C663F0434748.png

Edit: appears to be done/patched already :/

Last edited:
Damn.. wonder if it was working all week. That’s a nice discount.. :ohwell:

Actually, those may have been what they were giving out w purchase for blk fri..

We’re the same size, I go M for tees and hoodies for supreme and I know I had to get a Small, I shelled out on StockX before the prices climb too high

You could always do a M with a hoodie underneath or something, that’s my thinking

Yeah I'm M in Supreme tees/hoodies as well. Guess I'll be on a lookout for a small. Thanks though!

As feared, I think the small, black Expedition jacket is too big for me, even layered with a hoodie. Wondering if I could effectively trade it for a small, black fleece + the retail difference of ~$175.

As feared, I think the small, black Expedition jacket is too big for me, even layered with a hoodie. Wondering if I could effectively trade it for a small, black fleece + the retail difference of ~$175.
sell that joint for loot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom