Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
autofill is done.

card decline again. i'm already team manual but i guess i have to use my 90 wpm typing skills now, smh. **** sucks.
you 90? sheesh. I'm probably down to 75 right now...
Yall relly copping cough drops lol

Dont know whats worse that or the brick
no lie, but both fire accessories bro.

Whoever got a bike is gonna look like Scrooge McDuck in June.

i'm on a pc using google chrome.
have more than enough money.
second card decline in two weeks. same thing happened with box logo sweaters. so yeah, another L.

i've been giving supreme money for years and years. never hit with card decline errors ever. its gotta be autofill. i never used a bot before, don't own any, etc.

and honestly, being that i don't even like autofill like that i only use it for supreme and i used it for the union site to get both jordans but i don't know how to take it off. would have for this drop and the last. thats my fault tho, i should have googled it before today or used a different browser. oh well.
Just find the settings tab for chrome. Right side i believe. Autofill settings are in there.

Got my purple Marvin. Missed on my attempt at the CITH tee in black. Gunna just grab it on Stockx and keep it pushing.

Feels bad man, wanted a Marvin tee in black. Got hit with card decline on amex, went back and got a bombay on visa. Copied and pasted the visa tho, gonna try to clear my cookies and cache next week

you 90? sheesh. I'm probably down to 75 right now...
no lie, but both fire accessories bro.

Whoever got a bike is gonna look like Scrooge McDuck in June.
download (9).jpeg

Card got declined but got charged and got an order confirmation email instantly. This happen to anyone else?

Pc browser?

Mac desktop at work, hardwired to lightning-fast internet.

I try to always remember to clear my cookies n cache before a new drop

helps sometimes

See, I've always been worried that clearing cookies and cache would cause Supreme's site to not remember/autofill my address for me, so then I'd need to use an autofill extension and risk their site catching that and blocking the transaction. It's a damn catch-22.

i'm on a pc using google chrome.
have more than enough money.
second card decline in two weeks. same thing happened with box logo sweaters. so yeah, another L.

i've been giving supreme money for years and years. never hit with card decline errors ever. its gotta be autofill. i never used a bot before, don't own any, etc.

and honestly, being that i don't even like autofill like that i only use it for supreme and i used it for the union site to get both jordans but i don't know how to take it off. would have for this drop and the last. thats my fault tho, i should have googled it before today or used a different browser. oh well.

Same here, man.... I don't even know why they're picking on us lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom