***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

Does anyone have any Dragon Koi Tattoos? Thinking of getting one on my right arm and eventually turning it into a full sleeve?

Need some inspiration as to how I want to go about this. Thanks!

Fong$tarr Fong$tarr Are you the one with the Usugrow tattoo? Do you mind posting a picture of it? Thanks

Edit: Just found it 2 pages back. :rofl:

Last edited:
how long do you guys think a forearm sleeve would take? just the forearm? trying to get some work done while I'm in Vietnam for the lowski, no clue what i want though, just want some dope **** to cover my forearm.

how long do you guys think a forearm sleeve would take? just the forearm? trying to get some work done while I'm in Vietnam for the lowski, no clue what i want though, just want some dope **** to cover my forearm.
Really depends what you want. Could be done in 2 sessions if it's just black and grey IMO

Really depends what you want. Could be done in 2 sessions if it's just black and grey IMO

How long are those sessions typically. I know it differs, but just looking for a rough estimate of timing

Depends on the design and the detail to be honest. A whole forearm like wrapped around? Or just the top/under? If its whole forearm maybe 6-12 hours, one side could be 4-8ish.

Some artists are faster than others, my full Japanese sleeve including chest panel was done in 16 hours but that dude was fast as hell.

Last edited:
The forearm portion of my right sleeve is about 90% done and for the forearm alone it's at about 9 hours. It's black and grey, so color could potentially be quicker.

The forearm portion of my right sleeve is about 90% done and for the forearm alone it's at about 9 hours. It's black and grey, so color could potentially be quicker.
I thought color takes longer? My whole back is in color, and it definitely felt like it progressed slower given the same amount of time than my black and grey pieces. 

Thanks guys, I might not end up getting work done at all. I forgot you shouldn't jump into water for 2 weeks or so afterwards and I plan on being at beaches and pools for a while

I thought color takes longer? My whole back is in color, and it definitely felt like it progressed slower given the same amount of time than my black and grey pieces. 

I suppose it depends on the level of shading the black and grey piece has? I could see a piece with a huge number of colors taking longer.

Officially booked with Stefano Alcantara for this weekend. Just a few more months for Tommy Lee Wendtner 
pimp.gif

Can't find a decent blk/grey artist that does renaissance to save my life.  Even looked at all the artist in the DC Expo for 2016.

How long are those sessions typically. I know it differs, but just looking for a rough estimate of timing

My inner Forearm took 6 hours.

CT5XM92WIAMMjWX.jpg:large

I want to finish my entire arm, but I'm not sure if I want to go to the same guy.

Hesitant to go to someone new because I don't know many artists in the DC area that specialize in the style that I want

equality equality 's piece is :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom