***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

Just got my arm done this past Friday. still healing:

Honestly I think you could find a better artist to make it more cohesive. But the inspiration is there.

I can agree with that. Im looking to get an ATL tat sometime. Been plotting on this over 10 years now so i know i want it for real.

Bruh, wtf man. Sports logos busting out of a mans body like a Christmas package? That's a lot going on there. :lol:

Last edited:
Dude in this thread had a nice Chicago themed one on his leg. It's pretty dope, you guys lucky to actually like ya home teams [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

Dude in this thread had a nice Chicago themed one on his leg. It's pretty dope, you guys lucky to actually like ya home teams [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

The truth :lol:

Im from NY but none of my favorite teams play here :lol:

Any good portrait tattoo artist in the tri-state area you guys would recommend???

My guy is locked up and don't feel like waiting

Thanks

Vinny is a great portrait artist and I have seen tons of his portraits he has done that isnt on his IG (thats my main shop, been there close to 15-20 times).

What kind of portrait do you exactly want?

Vinny is a great portrait artist and I have seen tons of his portraits he has done that isnt on his IG (thats my main shop, been there close to 15-20 times).

What kind of portrait do you exactly want?

Idk... I got work done from Kris Busching before

I feel like hes the best portrait tattoo artist out in NY

Im a fan of Audie Fuller out in Fresno, CA

Looking at portraits of their caliber

I actually dont have one on the top of my mind, just want to see if there is something that they want to do

Last edited:
Idk... I got work done from Kris Busching before

I feel like hes the best portrait tattoo artist out in NY

Im a fan of Audie Fuller out in Fresno, CA

Looking at portraits of their caliber

I actually dont have one on the top of my mind, just want to see if there is something that they want to do

Word wait til he gets out or see if theres a big convention in the city where world renowned artist are traveling. Shane O'Neill and Steve Wimmer are in Delaware if you're willing to go, wait list might be mad long tho

Srs question, can the dudes from Black Inc Crew (Cesar . Oh**** . Dutchess) tattoo? Every time I look at the show, their tattoos are mediocre at best.

Just saw BIC Chicago (9 MAG) and at least the one tattoo I saw was straight.

Srs question, can the dudes from Black Inc Crew (Cesar . Oh**** . Dutchess) tattoo? Every time I look at the show, their tattoos are mediocre at best.

Just saw BIC Chicago (9 MAG) and at least the one tattoo I saw was straight.

I've never seen a tattoo from anyone on black ink crew NY outside of the show, but based on what I've seen I think you're being extremely generous by saying they're tattoos are mediocre at best.

In the show, the actual art/drawing is usually boring and very uninspired and then the final tattoo, the few they even show, look very amateur. Clearly the show itself is on tv based on the drama, but black ink is an actual shop and I wonder how they were in business before the show.

Last edited:
It's in harlem with black tattoo artists. I'm guessing they did aight before the show. They were smart to do the show.

Went to bay area sf tattoo convention met some dope artists. And watched a traditional samoan tattoo being applied which looked painful.

Anybody recommend someone out here who does sun rays and clouds as a specialty (if they even have that)?

Thanks

It's in harlem with black tattoo artists. I'm guessing they did aight before the show. They were smart to do the show.

The artist that were there before the show (Anderson & Dre) could actually tattoo.

Now that shop is just on tv for all the drama like others have said.

Last edited:
What do you guys think about shaving your arms to make your tattoo's more visible? Do any of you do it?

I've got a forearm piece and I'm dark skinned. Its easier to see in direct light (obviously because I'm dark :lol:), and when I first got it done it was easy to see when my arm was shaved.

Should I just shave my arm? Or will the hair keep growing in thicker? I don't want bush arm either :lol:

Back
Top Bottom