***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

Damn.. lol

Isnt the minimum at Bang Bang $500?

Screenshot_20200121-124305_Gallery.jpg

Does anyone in here have the top of their head tattooed?..I got the sides and back of my head done and I’m wanting the top too..Just wondering what kind of pain am I looking at? Thanks guys

I think I'm already addicted and I still have yet to get my first tattoo.. lol

Just booked my second appointment, jumping ahead of my og appointment

Been obsessed with these mini realism portraits lately, mostly due to Pony Lawsons IG. I get the cons on these small pieces but I'm looking for something a lil bigger than these quarter size joints (which are still dope af)

Reached out to Pony to see what his rate was, to see if my local guy was overpriced ($300 for a mini)

I was surprised Pony Lawson liked my idea enough to get back to me quick. He quoted me...

$2,500!

For a ****ing mini portrait lmao
(Hunter S Thompson is who I'm getting)

I know Lawson has that realism **** on lock but F that, my guy here in Denver does great work at a fraction of the cost

Nonetheless, some dope Pony Lawson
Screenshot_20200201-232607_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200201-233138_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200201-233208_Instagram.jpg

Heres my guy Lorenzo Baca, who has heat too
Screenshot_20200201-233420_Instagram.jpg

Baca super tiny micro
This ones old, from like 2014
Screenshot_20200201-234429_Instagram.jpg

And finally a non-micro Lucille Ball
Screenshot_20200201-234554_Instagram.jpg

Idk, I think 1/8 of the price of a Lawson piece is the way to go

Last edited:
NT los fambilia

heading up to nyc on Valentine’s DayAnd trying to get my first tattoo on these ******

tell me what’s good, what I need to know, how many more yambs I’m gonna get, all that.

0625402E-D66E-4F4C-A116-0E3FAC7E04E3.gif

NT los fambilia

heading up to nyc on Valentine’s DayAnd trying to get my first tattoo on these ******

tell me what’s good, what I need to know, how many more yambs I’m gonna get, all that.

0625402E-D66E-4F4C-A116-0E3FAC7E04E3.gif

What tattoo you tryna get famb? Budget?

Theres a bunch of dope artists in NY.

As far as yambs theres a Yamb Chart floating around that shows each body part tattoo'd and conversely the body count that you can attribute to it. Its 97% accurate.

What tattoo you tryna get famb? Budget?

Theres a bunch of dope artists in NY.

As far as yambs theres a Yamb Chart floating around that shows each body part tattoo'd and conversely the body count that you can attribute to it. Its 97% accurate.

i want to get my childhood name across my back. budget is whatever the **** I gotta pay to get some fly *** tattoos.

ain’t no budget, goddamb

Links to the yamb flow chart, doe.

:nerd: :nerd:

i want to get my childhood name across my back. budget is whatever the **** I gotta pay to get some fly *** tattoos.

ain’t no budget, goddamb

Links to the yamb flow chart, doe.

:nerd: :nerd:

What is your last name? For some reason, names across the back only work if it is long. My last name is Fong and it would be ******ed to have a small or giant tattoo of that on my back.

If you want script and you live in LA, I am sure almost anyone can do it down there. Budget wise, it depends on your last name but I can't imagine it being that expensive but that depends on the artist though.

As far as yambs, I have no clue what impress women nowadays. With all these damn micro tattoos, I am sure that might even move the needle now than it did before.

Anyone know how to research legit family coat of arms? Thinking about doing mine for a back piece.

Excited for my first ever tattoo appointment on Wednesday

I'll report back

Already have deposits down for 3 sessions, one being an entire sleeve

Excited for my first ever tattoo appointment on Wednesday

I'll report back

Already have deposits down for 3 sessions, one being an entire sleeve

Good luck homie. Post some pics for the squad when you're done. I have a sesh coming up, full left bicep. Already regretting it :lol:

Good luck homie. Post some pics for the squad when you're done. I have a sesh coming up, full left bicep. Already regretting it :lol:

Fasho my bro, I'll def be back in this thread Wednesday night with pics

Lol the first appt I booked was for a full inner forearm piece that he quoted 5-6 hours

That's in April, but then I was able to book a 2nd sesh with another artist for Wednesday, something a lot smaller, quoted at 1.5-2 hours. Figure its prob a good thing that my first one be a shorter session lol

I look forward to checking your bicep piece too

Anybody here get anything done recently from any of the top guys?

I have some emails in to a few people. Def gonna travel for this next one.

Sergio Sanchez is an option.

Talked to Robert Pho. His day rate is $3800. I'm not at that level yet lol

Edit: just heard back from Michael Perry in NY and this girl Anam Qureshi. Perry is surprisingly reasonably priced but Anam is unbelievably cheap. And dope. Think I'm gonna book a couple days with her.

Last edited:

Dope neo traditional piece. How much that run you and how long did it take?

It's crazy how much talent is out there. I'm finding new artists daily. If you do your due diligence you can definitely find some underrated talent that isnt charging $500/hr yet.

This Anam chick is $1200/session ($150/hr)

Screenshot_20200219-065750_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200219-065814_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom