***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

Any of y'all regret ever getting a tattoo?
Yes and no. I think tattoo regrets happen all the time and are normal. Through time though, your tattoos become your own history even if they are bad or good. As much money as I’ve put into my tattoos, I don’t think I’ve ever really liked what I got but now almost 10 years later, I love them cause it was all done at a time in my life that is so different than it is now.

Bros, I still don't really understand the people who just get their arms and legs blasted with all black ink. I know some hate and regret their old tattoos and it's a way to just cover everything. Think some will get white ink designs over the black. Wonder if it's a problem for your skin to absorb all that heavy ink in large areas.

Just booked an appointment in May with a guest artist from Korea. He's coming to LA for 2 months.

Want something similar to this.

This is my first tattoo so I'm kinda nervous LOL

Also, theres a point getting tattoo’d where the needles dont hurt as much anymore, its then the wiping after a line or shade is done. Them dry wipes is painful af. :lol:

I regret getting cheap work in my teens. Now that i got the funds i get grade A stuff. Got a cheap lil japanese style sleeve i plan on going the full black half sleeve to cover as mentioned above.ive been checkning it for a wile nowand even if arm was free i would proly still get it done. I actually like it. Anyone has any of that done yet?

Last edited:
Trust me guys i was a big no no on it.but been growing on me like cray lol.

I was at a birthday celebration and a friend of the birthday girl had a blacked out arm. Looked terrible. Like the symbiote from venom was on his arm.

Trust me guys i was a big no no on it.but been growing on me like cray lol.
be allen iverson if you want but in a year or two ppl are gonna say blacking out your arm is the new black face

gettyimages-1465049-2048x2048.jpg

maybe ai was her favorite player growing up

Last edited:
My tat guy told me last time most peeps who get it done is to cover up.. messi kinda did it a bit ago too
7C7CA2A5-3C88-4F2A-B90F-887484CEB538.jpeg

Don’t mind the black ours IF done right and with some artistic value. Some of he first tats ever were like that

Still tattoo-less.

If I win the lottery I'm throwing a bag at Jun Cha to cut his 5 year line or whatever. :lol:

I look at tons of artists and their work all the time, but always go back to Jun Cha's stuff. Incredible.

Still tattoo-less.

If I win the lottery I'm throwing a bag at Jun Cha to cut his 5 year line or whatever. :lol:
not having tattoos is what having tattoos were

cha is amazing. i laugh when multimillionaire athletes have horrible (work wise) tats

maybe it's some weird reverse rich guy flex, like billionaires dressing like bums, marrying karens

like i could if i wanted but not doing it is like a self control flex. like messi has tats of a juco athlete

Honestly, besides some of my friends close in age to me I don't see many tattooed people in everyday life. It's weird in my friend group, more of the girls have tattoos and not the guys.

Still tattoo-less.

I look at tons of artists and their work all the time, but always go back to Jun Cha's stuff. Incredible.

My boy has an owl piece by Cha on his top forearm. Ran him $2500 sheesh, this was also like 8 years ago so idk how much he charges now.

I ain't going over $1,000 - $1,500 for a day (6-8 hours). There's way too much talent around the world to be paying more than that

Yeah alot of those top tier guys charging cause of who they are. Dont blame em I would too though. $1000 for 6-8 hours of work is on the cheaper end though :lol: but I get what you mean.

150/hr is pretty standard around here. Sometimes it’s less if the artist is newer/younger.

Lol doesn't bang bang chagre 500 an hour?

Their work is incredible though. Those ultra realism tattoo artists always seems to be charging more

Im all for paying for talent. Honestly, if an arrest was the ONE I wanted then I’d pay whatever. A tattoo is forever haha. Thinking about it that way helps

Back
Top Bottom