***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

That cover up on Uzi isn't even good..You can see so much of the old work..Saw a couple different vids of tattoo artists speaking on why it's bad and why the price is disgusting..

The only way you are gonna cover up his old work, which was a good amount is either heavy black or lots of color and hidden in trees or something.

For a coverup and amount of depth those blacks are getting, its a damn good job. If I didnt know it was a coverup I woudve thought its just texture in the mask (besides the nose, thats obvious).

Dont let those vids fool you. :lol:

A hunnid for a days work is wylin though. Aint no damn tattoo worth that, I woudnt even pay that as a celeb out of principle.

Got this done a couple of hours ago. My favorite film of all time.

CM_Photogrid_1658096034960.jpg

I think a lot of artists start getting ahead of themselves once they get good and actually start making a nice living off of their work. Had an artist from Miami tell me he doesn’t do covers a few years back, his popularity kinda fizzled now guess who’s doing covers :lol:

I’ll be taking my money to Cali to get my other arm sleeved in the next year or so. So many dope artists out there I’m gonna jump one someone’s waitlist and take the trip when it’s time. Wish Ork’s lil bro Saul wasn’t so limited to script. Fly out there and got tatted by him 2 years ago, homie was cool AF.

I think a lot of artists start getting ahead of themselves once they get good and actually start making a nice living off of their work. Had an artist from Miami tell me he doesn’t do covers a few years back, his popularity kinda fizzled now guess who’s doing covers :lol:

I’ll be taking my money to Cali to get my other arm sleeved in the next year or so. So many dope artists out there I’m gonna jump one someone’s waitlist and take the trip when it’s time. Wish Ork’s lil bro Saul wasn’t so limited to script. Fly out there and got tatted by him 2 years ago, homie was cool AF.
This at under the gun studio? They have solid artist there

LA has some dope artist for sure. Had my first tat done by Orks. Then linked up w my dude Miguel Ochoa and he's been my guy since. I have a session scheduled this fall with Devin Hitt out in Baton Rouge. Excited for the trip/session

How much do the artists typically charge at Ganga L.A for two days of work?

My artist is working at Ganga right now, and I paid 2.2K for two sessions (12-14 hours).

Back
Top Bottom