***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

Screen Shot 2022-07-22 at 11.50.53 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-14 at 8.32.33 PM.png

thinking about getting Zeus on my upper arm but still undecided on the artist.

which one do yall think does Zeus better? Top or bottom?

This was the first time where my artist said there needs to be another session... I started to get those involuntary shakes lol. I'll go back to finish it up in like 3-4 weeks

As I said in my posts I started getting involuntary shakes lol but man this is the most pain I've ever been in when it comes to tattoos. I reached my pain threshold but I was willing to tough it out but my artist made the executive decision to stop because he saw how much pain I was in.
That’s how I felt center chest/sternum man

dead *** idk what to get for my upper arms to finish the outside of my sleeve...

gonna need yalls help to decide what to get. currently gathering a bunch of reference images lol

Did you get your entire chest done in one sitting? Ill get started on my chest once I finish my sleeves
Just sternum to belly button have a cross basically but it has Jesus’ face inside the cross kinda hard to explain lol but I’m completely covered full shirt

This is one of the worst tattoos I have ever seen. The skill is there but realistic paws? That looks ****in awful. :lol:
Actually couldn't tell what they were at first. Some tattoos seem better in people's heads. Artist should've convinced the person to pivot from the idea, but hard to know who stubborn the client was.

Back
Top Bottom