***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

Man, everytime I go into this thread...it makes me wanna get inked SO bad.
Just need to save up at least 1k to finish my sleeve.
And it doesnt help that I've been lifting at the gym..and dont really want to take a 1-2 week break (afraid I won't go back :lol:).

If you use the right healing lotions, you can go back to the gym within almost 3-4 days. That is what I did and my tattoo wasn't damaged at all. It definitely won't take a week.

What are the "right" healing lotions?

I'm 20. I'm not trying to be bodybuilder big but just enough. Goal weight is 160 so idk if that is going to make a huge difference from 120. I'm 5'5" if that matters.

You won't see a difference. If you do reach your target weight. I'm sure it won't be in a year. But I get this asked all the time. The only time you'll see a difference is when you get really old and start to wither. Really if you get tattooed when you are big and you lose a ton of weight.

Last edited:
:smh: @ numbing creams. man up & take the pain. worst part of tats for me is the annoying needle sound anyway. I just put my headphones, turn em up to the max, & I'm good.

last tat I got on my leg:

^ co-sign on Aquaphor. stuff is great

I got the little tub joint for the crib & a few travel-size tubes for the car/on-the-go

been following carlos torres on instagram, seems like a really cool dude through his tats and artworks

^ co-sign on Aquaphor. stuff is great

I got the little tub joint for the crib & a few travel-size tubes for the car/on-the-go
I have the palm sized 3.5 oz thing and just take it with me every where 
laugh.gif
 but next time I get ink, I think I'ma easy off abusing that stuff. Had it on almost every hour or two, that was probably overkill.

Would a terminator, skin tear-type tattoo be tacky? I'd want something like this on my chest

and is something like this considered a big job?

I think he saves it for his blog....which I actually respect. He takes time to shoot good photos for his work.
Sometimes I feel like his pictures make his work 100x better than what it really is. Not saying his work isnt amazing, but that amount of shine really makes a difference. My homie got 2 pieces done from Jun Cha, it was amazing work but did not even think it was from Jun Cha til he told me so. I think people automatically see the shine the black and grey, and the tag on the bottom and realize its a Jun Cha work.

I have the palm sized 3.5 oz thing and just take it with me every where 
laugh.gif
 but next time I get ink, I think I'ma easy off abusing that stuff. Had it on almost every hour or two, that was probably overkill.

Would a terminator, skin tear-type tattoo be tacky? I'd want something like this on my chest

Yeah man, thats a lot of hours there. And aquaphor every 2 hours?! Overkill much, 2-3 times a day is all you need.

Yeah man, thats a lot of hours there. And aquaphor every 2 hours?! Overkill much, 2-3 times a day is all you need.
Damn I ain't about that life.. nor is my wallet ready for it 
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

and ya 2-3, maybe 4 times a day is what i'll shoot for next time I get tatt'd

Man, everytime I go into this thread...it makes me wanna get inked SO bad.
Just need to save up at least 1k to finish my sleeve.
And it doesnt help that I've been lifting at the gym..and dont really want to take a 1-2 week break (afraid I won't go back
laugh.gif
).
I was back in the gym doing power and oly lifts after a couple days.  This is after an 8-hour session on my lower arm.  My tattoo healed nicely, no scabbing, just some skin peeling (think shedding skin after sunburn).  If anything, just work out other muscles that won't interfere with where your tattoo is.

^

He has talent and can design and execute his designs well. I dont think they translate well into a tattoo though. It looks too comic-ish and just looks kinda of out of place on the skin. Dont really know how to describe how I feel about it.

it's good the only one i like is the 1st with the bamboo. i don't like the rest but i can respect them.

Dope tattoos everyone, i cant wait till i got the $$ to get some stuff done! ***** expensive but i love tattooossssss

Got both my ribs done, the dude who looks like he's ripping threw my skin os on my left side and the other grimp reaper is on the right rib (looks like its on the left but I took the picture ina mirror). Got these done over 2-3 years ago and I love how they look now, I wish my arms was big enough to start working on sleeves but next up is a leg sleeve

I have the palm sized 3.5 oz thing and just take it with me every where :lol:  but next time I get ink, I think I'ma easy off abusing that stuff. Had it on almost every hour or two, that was probably overkill.

bruh... i swear these are the dopest tats ever.

Back
Top Bottom