***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

The world is bigger than Jun Cha. AMAZING talent coming from Italy. matteo pasqualin and antonio macko.

Right now I'm trying to book an appointment for a consultation with Mike Rubendall on June 1st for appointments in 2014. It might be a year but I'm willing to wait for a sick tatt.

The world is bigger than Jun Cha. AMAZING talent coming from Italy. matteo pasqualin and antonio macko.
Jun Cha's whole crew is sick, he just got the most popular. Low Rider Tattoos.

Eric Marcinizyn from Maryland is pretty good too, got featured in a few magazines and I read in an interview he was influenced heavily by the Low Rider crew.

I cant find the pic on google, but on his IG, theres a sick angel holding onto a huge anchor, statue-esque style like Jun Cha's work. Absolutely amazing.

That Henrik guy is nice, that back piece is amazing.
pimp.gif
I was thinking of getting a huge hannya mask like that on my back.

Man I forgot how slow this thread moves. I remember it being a lot quicker before, guess no one is getting inked at the moment.

I'm getting a tattoo of "The Flash", have an appointment the 19th... Still looking for more pics that I can choose from... So far I have this one leading the race

From LA, hence the connection of LA in Land...Surrounded by the area codes I have lived (One country code for overseas)...(The Promise Land is a collaboration Mr. Cartoon did with AF1)

Bottom tattoo is two hands holding a scroll open displaying the roman numeral 2 (II), I am the 2nd, no Jr.s here :wink:

Same Scroll just close up

Last edited:
What percent tip do you give your tattoo artist?

I'm going to get 3-4 hrs of work, first one and I have no idea.

Last edited:
this is something i would like to know myself... i usually just shell out $60 every session i have.. i usually go in for 4 hour sessions all the time.

I have homies that tip after they finish the whole tattoo.. so after doing the math i tip about 25%.. 

Last edited:
I do $10 an hour, but I know my tat artist, been going to him a while and bring him new clients.

My other artist charges $500 a session which is 2 hours, should give him $50 but I give him $40 and hes cool with it.

I need to get better pics, got the outline done about a month ago but this is from when it was still fresh. Next appt is early April...

Any good pics of japanese art chest tats?

I currently have this on my left chest,

I'm thinking of either a phoenix or a Oni mask.

For anyone who uses make up (for work) what do you use? Like I said, it's for work so I won't be using it a lot. So if it's expensive then I won't mind since I won't run out that fast.

Back
Top Bottom