***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

^

Everything else was done and you ONLY did that little coloring? What a short session.
laugh.gif

Looks good though, I like it.

It actually took about 2,5 hours (1 hour of some touchup work, which I didn't have to pay for). She said that she does color tattoo's in layers so she had to use a bunch of different colors and that it's time consuming. Colorfull floral stuff is her specialty so i trust her on that 
laugh.gif

I'm glad you like it! I'm curious to see how it will look when the redness fades away and the colors get less intense.

How far out in advance did you have to make an appointment for your first session with him?
I got lucky. I went around September and my first appointment was November, and I set another on Dec 8. I was put on the cancellation list and I lucked out and got my first appointment 2 weeks later, and had a total of 4 appointments with my 5th this Sunday. I woudve had 5 appointments by now but due to Sandy one of my appointments (from cancellation) was also cancelled.

I think his waiting list got lenghtier, Jan 20 is my next one, then after that its sometime in April. He is going on vacation to Brazil in February though.

Last edited:
Had another session on my Japanese influenced half sleeve. This time we did cherry blossom in color. In 2 weeks we will finish the flowers and do some touch ups here and there and then the tattoo will finally be done. Here's a quick picture that I took after the session. The intensity of the flowers will fade a little bit.

Very cool. Nice how she cleaned it up with the wind bars at the bottom. Looks solid man. I'd be very happy with that.

^^^^^Pretty cool stuff. I like how she is an artist as well. He's got a nice range from doing portraits to traditional. I followed him.

http://statigr.am/theartoflondon

Really dig his Disnet sleeve. Not for everyone but I am a Disney kid:

And also some other cool stuff from him:

Last edited:
Picasso Swerve

Thanks for the info

Tim Lehi instagram

I like the contrast on the feathers/fur

Last edited:
Glad I came across this thread alot of great artwork on you guys.

No ink on me yet but this thread has my mind racing with ideas and itching to get something done. My local shop has a lot of good artist and bring in travel artist like 2 or 3 times a month.

Trying to decide which one of these resident artist I want to go with.

Joe King

First piece was actually done on a friend of mine

revolutionary%20online1.jpg

side%20view%20BNG%20sleeve.jpg

back%20view%20BNG%20sleeve.jpg

Maximillian Rothert

white_sox_baseball_black_and_grey_skull_tattoo.jpg

7874908_orig.jpg

Athena%20medusa%20poppy%20flower%20black%20and%20grey%20sleeve%20front.jpg

Here is there website if you wanna check out their other artist

http://www.offthemaptattoo.com/Easthampton_MA_01060/index.html

They are bringing in Big Gus from that Tattoo Nightmare show in July

Sorry for the long winded post

so Im hearing conflicting tips from different people on after care for a tattoo. one person told me i should use aquaphor for the first 2-3 days then switch to lotion. A couple of other people told me to use aquaphor until the tattoo is fully healed. can anyone help me decide which route to take?

Its possible to do something like that in 2 hours, my artist would be capable of doing that in 2, 2 and a half hours. But you're right, it'll probably be closer to 3 or 4.

And to poster above me, aquaphor 2-3 times a day for the first 3 days then switch to non-scented lotion. I suggest Lubriderm or Aveeno.

Seriously been thinking about getting inked up finally.. been browsing some local artists.

What do you guys think of her work. All the work is done by Lacie Frain at Phoenix Tattoo in Raleigh NC

Last edited:
It sucked the whole time, around my inner forearm near the elbow hurt and around the elbow hurt. The actual elbow was bad but not nearly as bad as I thought. Wrist sucked too but he finished that area quick.

Back
Top Bottom