Official Tattoo Thread Vol. Post Your Pics Or Hot Ones

Originally Posted by Stuuuuuuu89

Damn I really want to get a fleur de lis with my initials on my shoulder, but i think my mom would flip....oh well

Heres the one my roommate wants to get. You can only see it under black light and just some light marks in regular light.

ht_tattoo2_060821_ssh.jpg
thats Serious $##$
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cease676

sh_1061_01.jpg
sh_1011_01.jpg
sh_1051_01.jpg
sh_1075_01.jpg
sh_1063_01.jpg
sh_1026_05.jpg
sh_0885_04.jpg
sh_0931_01.jpg

Shige, arguably the best Japanese tattoo artist in the world
eek.gif

these tatoos are crazy probably the best tatoos i've ever seen
i would want to get some like that...isnt that a yakuza thing though?

the tatoos are so hott i overlooked the blatanty obvious ayo-ness of those pics

eek.gif

thats just some amazing stuff, the blue demon face on the back is prolly my fav... I wanted to do a hindu theme with different gods on my back... i think itwould look narly, but then again, its kinda sac-religious

I am in love

Originally Posted by needemjs

l91e41c3859eee86eda0e01ps9.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ive always wanted to get that phrase down my side........thinking about getting Semper Fidelis across my back for 2 reasons

1.In honor of my father

2.Its meaning (Translation is Always Faithful)

eek.gif
SOOOO NICE FAM

man, there's some really crappy tattoos here.
Some are o.k., but some of you guys should seriously consider getting some of that stuff covered up, or wear a long sleeve shirt.

Originally Posted by baby dill

Has anyone had work done on their ribs here? My next is going on the left side right on top of my ribs. Got a few months before I get it done I think, but just curious how much worse it actually hurts. I know going over bone is painful.
frown.gif

Umm the pain is nothing too crazy. Like yes, it hurts, but that's to be expected. I'm a girl and I got my first tattoo a couple months ago and theday before I got it I ran into a guy just covered in tattoos who told me I was crazy to do my ribcage because that was the only place he was too scared to getdone......but I hyped it up way worse than it was. It's like consistently being stung by bees over and over, and wasn't too bad. But apparently peoplehave different pain thresholds and what doesn't hurt one person will be brutal for another so...

Sorry! im on the SK so cant post a pic up close, but its the avy, for my uncle who passed away, 2 dominos because he was a bay area domino champ, and then thetwo threes on each domino because he was 33 when he passed away.

the artist is gunnar.

you can go t nohappyending.com and see some of his work. pretty wild stuff.
6jdll4w.jpg

7ynnpty.jpg

6sjxngg.jpg

8biec13.jpg

6t02b8z.jpg

86qrkhj.jpg

Originally Posted by cubanbeee

Some are o.k., but some of you guys should seriously consider getting some of that stuff covered up, or wear a long sleeve shirt.

And you are?

I'm definitely going to get one early '08 (End of Jan or Feb), I'mstill lost about what I wanna get though
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Yoda

Originally Posted by cubanbeee

And you are?

A well respected and talented tattoo artist.

Fine, but who is he to say that it's crappy though?

I know this conversations been brought up plenty of times, but if he doesn't like it, it makes it total crap?

Back
Top Bottom