OFFICIAL Team GA SoLe

Originally Posted by jm2000

Tetsujin23, I got ya with TLN whenever Kwaz gets online.

pimp.gif

DJ Kwaz needa hurry up
laugh.gif

MOSTHATED you're after Kid Lebron

supa vegetto-where are you from city and county?

What has everyone been up 2?

its about tyme somebody posted in this damn thread.

i been chillin, workin, takin care of the fam, "window shopping", and tryna get rid of some of my kicks.

Ohhh. If you were selling a 9 or 9.5 we would have been in business. Anyone saw The Dark Knight? Movie was
pimp.gif

Ohhh. If you were selling a 9 or 9.5 we would have been in business. Anyone saw The Dark Knight? Movie was
pimp.gif

i dont have a small %$! foot so
tired.gif
. I still haven't seen themovie yet. (out of funds)
tired.gif

did anyone cop the IV and XIX pack?

Nah, my homie backed out on me at the last minute. So I might just cope some dunks instead.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

pimp.gif

i dont have a small %$! foot so
tired.gif
. I still haven't seen the movie yet. (out of funds)
tired.gif

did anyone cop the IV and XIX pack?

i got the IV's seperate.. Didnt want the 19s, also got the LAX Blazers...

Where'd you get the IV's separate?

I cant release that information to the public, i cant have my J's selling out when i go to get the 1 pair from each pack i want lol

Don't know why I've put this off for so long. But put me on w/ Team GA Sole. I'm in Warner Robins. Not sure if you guys check out ISS, butI'm DeCarlo...the guy who they came down and interviewed for the mag on their "Road Trip". Mainly into SB's, Blazers, and J's. I'm inAtlanta quite often since that's where my wife is from (Stone Mountain...Redan High c/o '99). Looking forward to possibly meeting some of you guys. Godbless.

P.S.: And how do I get the sig?

Originally Posted by DeeeCeee

Don't know why I've put this off for so long. But put me on w/ Team GA Sole. I'm in Warner Robins. Not sure if you guys check out ISS, but I'm DeCarlo...the guy who they came down and interviewed for the mag on their "Road Trip". Mainly into SB's, Blazers, and J's. I'm in Atlanta quite often since that's where my wife is from (Stone Mountain...Redan High c/o '99). Looking forward to possibly meeting some of you guys. God bless.

eek.gif
o rly??

I'm in da Wartown too. yea we should have a NT summit real soon.

jm2000, u still havent got your sig yet? but yea everything is on pg.1
EDIT: jm you are:45
MOSTHATED you are 47
DeeCee you are 48
Lets Git IT!!!!!!!!!

eek.gif
o rly??
I'm in da Wartown too. yea we should have a NT summit real soon.

Yeah I seen that...you and, I believe, one other person (can't remember who at this time). I honestly thought for a while I was the only dude in WarnerRobins that was on NT, let alone sneakers (judging from what I see on most dude's feet). I remember when I first moved here about 6 years ago...peoplethought I was crazy b/c of my love for sneakers. Good to know I ain't alone! Gotta meet up w/ you guys....where do you stay? Or if you ain't ever doinganything on Sunday's...holla at me at New Hope International!

Originally Posted by DeeeCeee

Don't know why I've put this off for so long. But put me on w/ Team GA Sole. I'm in Warner Robins. Not sure if you guys check out ISS, but I'm DeCarlo...the guy who they came down and interviewed for the mag on their "Road Trip". Mainly into SB's, Blazers, and J's. I'm in Atlanta quite often since that's where my wife is from (Stone Mountain...Redan High c/o '99). Looking forward to possibly meeting some of you guys. God bless.

jm2000, u still havent got your sig yet? but yea everything is on pg.1

Yeah, not ready to retire my TLN sig. I'm with GA Sole too though.

oh ok. i woulda just threw GA Sole and removed the sleep is for the weak. you dont have to retire your tln sig.
wink.gif

swats all day but ill be back in fort valley aug 10th for school, therefore i will be around the warner robins / macon / perry / byron area alot. i alreadyheard about clockwork in w.r. but what else is there besides atlanta lol

Originally Posted by tramond

swats all day but ill be back in fort valley aug 10th for school, therefore i will be around the warner robins / macon / perry / byron area alot. i already heard about clockwork in w.r. but what else is there besides atlanta lol

Nice store but really just blah stuff. The best !@$# is my homeboy's OG SB dunks on display, and they're starting to bring back some hyped up SBsto resell for an outrageous price, you should see the look on them bamma's faces when they ask employees how much does the Supreme Blazerscost.
laugh.gif
. But yea, just an average sk8 board shop but they NEED to putthose Tink-Rods on sale ASAP, i aint payin retail ($140) for those.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tramond

swats all day but ill be back in fort valley aug 10th for school, therefore i will be around the warner robins / macon / perry / byron area alot. i already heard about clockwork in w.r. but what else is there besides atlanta lol

Nice store but really just blah stuff. The best !@$# is my homeboy's OG SB dunks on display, and they're starting to bring back some hyped up SBs to resell for an outrageous price, you should see the look on them bamma's faces when they ask employees how much does the Supreme Blazers cost.
laugh.gif
. But yea, just an average sk8 board shop but they NEED to put those Tink-Rods on sale ASAP, i aint payin retail ($140) for those.
laugh.gif

I'd give ClockWork little bit more credit than average skate shop. Remember, its a skateshop, not be a boutique w/ Tier 0 accounts. It's a wholedifferent legal matter when you go from skateshop to boutique (w/ Nike). And to keep it as genuine as possible (not charging rape prices, but close to retail)is a plus. He took his collection down off the walls due to everyone constantly asking for them, yet being pissed when he mentioned his bottom line price if hesold them. I hear KayBee got a mean selection upstairs. I've been in WR for 6 years and still haven't been to KayBee....pretty sad! Can anyone verifythis?

^ Kaybee?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That store is a damn joke. Athletes Foot in Macon Mall >

I used to get my Jays from there all the time but now they are shady. Upstairs is NO different from the !@#$ downstairs. Which most good lookin shoes sell outwith the quickness and they stopped reserving Jays so you're !@#$ out of luck still tryna get em. But on the real, dont waste your gas.

I been here 3/4 of my life, trust. i know the good !@#$ round the wartown.
laugh.gif

(not charging rape prices, but close to retail)
roll.gif

$220 for some Dino Jrs. are you serious
laugh.gif

Clockwork is still my store tho
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom