OFFICIAL Team GA SoLe

Compact Disk wrote:
$220 for some Dino Jrs. are you serious
laugh.gif

Yeah that's what they're charging now...way after the fact. But if you remember when they released...$120 or something like that. At least mine wereanyway.

^ the hell you want? where u been?
laugh.gif

Welcome back holmes. give us an update of what you been doin.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr jumpoff

THANKS,THEY SAY THEY WON'T HAVE THEM TIL AUG.23

indifferent.gif
Damn Georgia slow when it comes to shoes
laugh.gif

I dont know bout yall, but i'm damn ready for them Purple Foamz
devil.gif
straight sex status
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by Mr jumpoff

THANKS,THEY SAY THEY WON'T HAVE THEM TIL AUG.23

indifferent.gif
Damn Georgia slow when it comes to shoes
laugh.gif

I dont know bout yall, but i'm damn ready for them Purple Foamz
devil.gif
straight sex status
devil.gif
I feel u on that but Feb. is a long way but they go hard!

But does anybody know where the Infrared 90's might be droppin soon?

Some footlockers released the Pippens released early last month. But since they were too early, Nike told them to recall all the pairs that haven't beensold yet. I forgot where I saw the post, but some people got them early last month lol. So GA isn't really late

Any NTers in Athens? Are there any spots in this town or is the next 3 years of my life going to be strictly online shopping?

I just moved into town. Looking for some NTers to talk shoes, culture, grab some drinks, etc.

UGA Summit?

I just moved here about a month ago. I know 5 Points ain't far from where I'm at in Midtown/Buckhead. You should check out East Andrews. There are afew bars over there.

I haven't checked out any clubs yet.

Originally Posted by TENnAHALF

Any NTers in Athens? Are there any spots in this town or is the next 3 years of my life going to be strictly online shopping?

I just moved into town. Looking for some NTers to talk shoes, culture, grab some drinks, etc.

UGA Summit?

uummmmmm.......continue with online shopping. NOTHING is in Athens
laugh.gif
roll.gif

We already got a summit comin up, hit up the NT ATL summit in this forum. But yea, we all needa get together and chill out.
pimp.gif

are there just no stores? or does this culture/lifestyle just not exist in Athens?

i would think there would be a decent amount of people into it since it is a college town. but i guess not?

jm-everything is being discussed in the ATL Summit thread, there's no comfirmation of a date yet, but we're thinking Septembre.

Ten-There's prolly a few stores up there, but you'll be lucky to even catch some CDPs up there
laugh.gif
. I mean, my town(Wartown) doesn't have %$$+, but we do have a SB accountand CDPs drop, but no actual boutiques and outlets like the A.
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

anybody cop'd from Sole Munki before? i cant find it. my boy told me its on Cone St (in atl) and i havent seen it

Back
Top Bottom