OFFICIAL Team GA SoLe

Originally Posted by airmax97

anybody cop'd from Sole Munki before? i cant find it. my boy told me its on Cone St (in atl) and i havent seen it

you know what, it took me a while to look for it cuz all them damn turns on them streets
laugh.gif
. But you really cant miss it if you see the N.E. store. I copped a few teesfrom there, but really, the heat in the store is mainly for show, they have boring shoes for sale, not really what i'd expected when i went there.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by TENnAHALF

are there just no stores? or does this culture/lifestyle just not exist in Athens?

i would think there would be a decent amount of people into it since it is a college town. but i guess not?
I live bout twenty minutes from Athens...the only thing out worth mentioning is the Hibbett Sports in Georgia Square Mall, and thats only becausethey get the countdown packs. On another note, does anybody know where i can find the silver/black foams in Atlanta? And when do the black and purple ones comeout?

Originally Posted by jhendri5

Originally Posted by TENnAHALF

are there just no stores? or does this culture/lifestyle just not exist in Athens?

i would think there would be a decent amount of people into it since it is a college town. but i guess not?
I live bout twenty minutes from Athens...the only thing out worth mentioning is the Hibbett Sports in Georgia Square Mall, and thats only because they get the countdown packs. On another note, does anybody know where i can find the silver/black foams in Atlanta? And when do the black and purple ones come out?
Hit up some outlets there if you can find em, i dont live up there so i dont know where one is @. But i know 4sure DTLR has em for retail. ThankGod i have the OGs
laugh.gif
02c26093e6286bf619659f951f1e8ab364140092.jpg

413261f31a280bb51705209a910aea5fc72106a8.gif
FTW

why u say that?^
i just remixed mine. imo, you can freak it however you want to, as long as u still REP for the hometeam.

all I wanna know is did the penny 2s ever release in atlanta already? I'm not waitin til the 27th
laugh.gif

Macon/Warner Robins/ Fort Valley Area...

Clockwork@ galleria
Kaybee downtown macon..

Where else can I shop? Im in school down here. Need spots. !!

ay tamond, you in my hood now
laugh.gif
. you go to macon state? if so, NOTHINGis down here except for J-Paks and SBs, if you want some 'kinda limited' heat, hit up athlete's foot in the Macon Mall its comparable to DTLRwithout the Flightposites and Foamz
tired.gif
. Thats my spot i only effs with.Kaybee
laugh.gif
, Lame.

Back
Top Bottom