OFFICIAL Team GA SoLe

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

I don't even think they dropped down here

They dropped, I was fortunate enough to get a pair from Jimmy Jazz. I got screwed out the 11/12 pack though
tired.gif

Originally Posted by retro1s

yo so how do i do this. i just post here and i get a number? lol

nope, just let us kno where you from and all and just post daily, if not weekly. cats been slippin but hell, its all good. represent.

did any of yall get the XX3 Sets (motorsports, carolinas, chi's)?
nerd.gif

my mission is complete but sorry no cam on me
tired.gif
. i know walters waskinda crazy with the bred xx3s. but the stealths > them tho.

mann........everybody been scoopin these joints up left and right, plus pys had em up for retail
mad.gif
gone EARLY. But i heard there's plenty to go around cuz they made lots of emand they are gonna restock soon so im on the lookout for reals.

I'm pretty sure ATL DTLR's will be getting them so that's where I'm gonna be going..

^ will be heading to DTLR.

also, that sig code is old so jus highlight anybody's sig, copy-paste it as ur sig, Too Easy!!

It was a pretty easy cop for me.........all DTLR's and a few other spots got em but they did move pretty quickly

^What were some of the spots other than DTLR that got them? I got my pair already but I would like to know for the future..

BTW: If anyone has a 11-11.5 in the Foams and wants to trade up for a size 12 get at me...

wats good georgia..do we got any word on where the 1/2 cents droppin?....
ooh..gwinnett..moved here from ny for school ...any spots other than walters?

YO I WANNA JOIN GA SOLE SUMBODY OM ME! I JUST GOT OUTTA THE ARMY AND AM TRYNA NETWORK N MEET NEW SHU FIENDS LIKE ME!!

Back
Top Bottom