OFFICIAL Team GA SoLe

I NEED CDP III'S
mad.gif

my @%$%%$%*$@!!! spot didnt get the 3/20 pack today!!! I usually only get the good shoe.. had to pass this time though...

YES IM MAD

huh? they didnt drop?
eek.gif
, i kno theres still an FSR @ my spot, crazy cuzthe 3s look so damn cheap.
tired.gif

Good news to all my ATL folks. Athlete Foot selling them separately now. 175 for the III's. 150 for the 20's. Southlake only has size 10 on up.

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

Good news to all my ATL folks. Athlete Foot selling them separately now. 175 for the III's. 150 for the 20's. Southlake only has size 10 on up.

The Athlete's Foot by Stonecrest that I posted about splitting the packs didnt even receive the 3/20 pack...............I had myself so set on gettingthe 3's seperate that I didnt even have enough guap to buy the whole package so i'm just gonna wait and scoop em up within the next couple of weeks

i went to my Athletes foot also and they're also splitting paks, the damn 3-20s aren't split yet but everything else is. The 2-21s are bein split butthe 2s are $140 and the 21s are $99
laugh.gif
, they did the EXACT same thing tothe 1-22 pak.
roll.gif

Sup guys,

I'm tryin to purchase a home real soon, and to facilitate the matter I am trying to sell some kicks to help on the downpayment on the home.
With this being said, I have conveniently put all the shoes up for grabs on my website www.drummboy23.blogspot.com

If you are in the state of GA, I'd be more than happy to waive half of the paypal fee.

p.s.--> i am also looking into doing a summit near Charlotte very soon, so it would only be a 3hr drive from ATL .

hit me up if u have any concerns.

thanks!

^ thanx for the heads up. Cop that crib, i'll be making a purchase on a new home in Atlanta in March.
pimp.gif
Cant wait.

Any1 know where the high top strap Jordan 1s are dropping this weekend? I would like to get the black/reds

eek.gif
someone entered this thread.
laugh.gif

mines was chill, just ate and then had to work that nite.
tired.gif
eyes.gif
its all gravy.

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Any1 know where the high top strap Jordan 1s are dropping this weekend? I would like to get the black/reds
Anyone know if these are still available in Black/Red anywhere in Atlanta? Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom