Official Team Orange AM95 Post.

Those pics of them outside make's the orange look orange.
These are a definite go now. A must.
pimp.gif

O DAMN .. the Barkleys dropped too ??? This is one CRAZY month , I cant keep buying shoes like this .

Originally Posted by Mike n Nikes

Yea they are definitely orange... I'm just mad i payed retail.. oh well hot shoe

Hahaha don't be mad u paid retail... There are cats who get pissed off waiting for a discount and miss out on the whole sneaker. Look on theupside...atleast u didn't pay over retail.
smile.gif

Damn now I gotta cop da barkleys and da 12s uggghh it felt like yesterday wheni just cop da wi am 95, wht/gray barkleys and ofcourse da griffs smh stop itnike!!! lol

Yea its just my connect in footaction would of prolly hooked my up today $102 > 152

Completely understandble... To be honest, I think these look harder than the chillis.

Just spent sooo much money already on kicks this month. Nike will be just a bit richer tomorrow.. Safty 95's .. Griffeys .. Barkleys .. Screw it anotherpair griffs lol hope size 8 isnt sold outt

When are the Neon Yellow air max 95's dropping.. they have them all over downtown brooklyn. but they charging 200-250. Will the be releasing anytime soon????

Originally Posted by arisorous

Yea its just my connect in footaction would of prolly hooked my up today $102 > 152

Completely understandble... To be honest, I think these look harder than the chillis.
To me all the gradient 95s are even accept the neons and pools

Back
Top Bottom