Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Come On Swoosh!
nerd.gif
word!!!!

Stuff hitting swoosh later and later. I need these and the volt Griffeys

Ditto.

man!! I'm at proper rite now... And they don open for another hour... My homie said they opened at 9 am... Hahaha +$++!

Went to footaction early with such excitement . Look at the kicks and I love them but I'm not in love with them like my og 95's. So pull out my og95's and I have to say nothing like the original. They just look better to me. But I'm glad I got my pair .

My footlocker connect said his store should be gettin em in next week....Ehhh...Im anxious, but if I want that hookup guess I'll have to wait a few moredays...

why doe they look red? anyways.. i was so hyped about these kicks... but the AM 2k9 got my attention now...

Wasup with these photo blue 95's I keep hearin about? I've seen them, and they look good. And rd info yet?

yo those things really do look kinds redish....that made me re-think my purchase now since i have the chilis

18c16b48b5a18f9f0fd4d348df84f16b2d9c4e69.pjpg
c9f3683140b7bf4ba3c982c6995005b769db7a1d.pjpg

73f36c9c4d17b2f4a5c98fc29a010967fc8a5acc.pjpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
30% off FTW!! Family discount 50% off this weedend = 2 morepairs. If anyone needs p.m me.

P.S I CAN NOT GET YOU SHOES WITH MY DISCOUNT!ONLY RETAIL IF THERE SOLD OUT, OR YOU CAN'T GET THEM!

^^ Damn right there

These better drop at Footlocker Eu

Its either these or the sport reds that are coming but i could do with knowing soon

Photo Blues are a JD EU only release and truthfully they are sweet in the flesh although JD shops dont carry the half size i need hence no cop...grrrrr

Got mine today, walked into the FootAction in Carousel Center, didn't see them on the tower outside or the wall, and just as I was about to make haste,dude working there walks out the backroom with 4 displays in his hand.....I tell him size 12 and he goes just sold it 10 minutes ago but managed to cop an 11.5instead......Timing FTW
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom