Official Team Orange AM95 Post.

damn so many shoes i want to buyy right now... cant believe so many dope 95's keep dropping, and all while im on my sneaker buying hiatus too
smh.gif

Originally Posted by allhiphop90

Originally Posted by Kingd247

Originally Posted by allhiphop90

Can anyone help me get my hands on a size 6? if so pm me
I dont think they come in that size if they do i will cop my girl a pair
happy.gif
Im almost sure the come in a 6. The freshwaters and almost every other retro. The smaller sizes are just harder to find.
If you kno a spot let me kno for that size

Originally Posted by neukicks

side by side with the chilis

it s amazing hw i can barely tell the diference on these pics... might have to copp freshwaters first..... good looking though

i was not impressed when i 1st saw in the store because i thought the color was off... i saw them again today in a better lighting and i must give them thethumbs up... gonna have to cop on discount soon if i can
happy.gif

Saw these on Friday, liked them better than the Freshwaters. Not in a rush though.

How do these fit compare to the 03 retros of the neons? I'm rocking the AM 95 and 97 Retros in sz 10.5 and Jordans in sz 11.

Saw these this weekend in person..they looked dirty to me..maybe it was just cause a lotta dudes were touchin the display pair but still..wasn't THATimpressed..will wait a lil while to cop..

i'm an AM at a footlocker in the boston area, we got 12 pairs on friday, we only have 6 pairs left, so they are going very quick, i wouldn't sleep onthese.

idk if anybody said but they are on pys for retail. i'm still holding out for soletrends tho. i hope they get them.

I was going to cop 2day...but then I saw the 12s =) lol....on top of that there's more air max coming out this month =]....soo I'm good!

Man saw them on pys but i see myself paying $158 shipped for em. Sucks cuz thats the only place I can find a sz 15. Anyone know where I can find a 15 online?

Back
Top Bottom