Official Team Orange AM95 Post.

Picked up my second pair last week. Broke one out this weekend. Thanks for retroing these shoes!!

Originally Posted by STR1NGER

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by STR1NGER

^^^ IMO quality has been off for the fresh waters, these, & the mint greens. i have the chilis from last yr and they are str8 piff... quality was so nice that i made them my 1st am95 purchase ever... i wear the hell out of my chilis and purchased these to replace them in the rotation.... chilis are still worn and my max oranges sit in a box. might end up selling for 120 shipped. not bad since thats what i paid for them.

What is different? I own 08 Neons and Chilis and I have seen Freshwaters and Orange's in stores, the quality is almost identical. You're bugging.

my opinion is my opinion correct? no need to justify to u y i say the quality is a step down. if u think quality is identical then more power to u
Well yeah but that's not really something you can have an opinion about. Either it is or it isn't, it's not like there's any grey area. Tell me one thing different, that's all I'm saying.

i own 05 HOA neons and the quality crushes any 08 or 09 retro 95 quality.

The comfort level plumetted with the in comparison to the older 95's. 95's became a classic because they were and unseen type of design before and werecomfy as hell. These are great to look at but poorly assembled and don't have that quality feel of a great shoe

I can agree to a certain point about the quality not being where it should be on these. If you have older 95's you can tell the differences. I copped cuz Ilove this color cuz I love orange and didn't have the money to cop when the safety's originally came out.

the 05' safety's with the white midsole punish these so badly. somethings off with the newer retros, shame too because there's been some nicecolorways lately. My last pair were the hot lavas from last year and i hate how they feel.

Originally Posted by kumax95

Picked up my second pair last week. Broke one out this weekend. Thanks for retroing these shoes!!
Are these shoes really considered a retro color since this is not the Safety Orange color?

so the original saftey oranges had white midsoles?

i'm glad they went with black, i don't like 95's without dark midsoles...

Originally Posted by richiecotite

^ please explain some of the quality differences.

once you put your foot in them your realize right away. the "air" in the shoe feels like some sh!tty jordan retros not like they should, when i puton my older 95s i feel like im walkin on clouds. the gradient material on my neons is nice and buttery , now on the new retros (freshwaters, oranges, mint) thegradient material feels mad stiff, like paper. im not knocking the new colorways cause theyre hot, im just knocking nike for giving us less quality and a $5raise on the msrp which was already high ($140 to $145)

i feel comfort in mine...they def dont feel like no jordans to me. dudes who hadnt wore 09s for a full day or more probably
dont know about the quality of the shoe. i mean looks can be deceiving or even sticking your foot in them for a quick second

Originally Posted by disbyaboiij

once you put your foot in them your realize right away. the "air" in the shoe feels like some sh!tty jordan retros not like they should, when i put on my older 95s i feel like im walkin on clouds. the gradient material on my neons is nice and buttery , now on the new retros (freshwaters, oranges, mint) the gradient material feels mad stiff, like paper. im not knocking the new colorways cause theyre hot, im just knocking nike for giving us less quality and a $5 raise on the msrp which was already high ($140 to $145)

The 05 HOA were crappy bricks. You have to go back to the 03 and prior for a true Air Max feel. The recent releases are little league.

has anyone received their pair from shoetrends who pre-ordered for June 15th?

they haven't even sent me tracking info yet.

Originally Posted by fersnash

Originally Posted by disbyaboiij

once you put your foot in them your realize right away. the "air" in the shoe feels like some sh!tty jordan retros not like they should, when i put on my older 95s i feel like im walkin on clouds. the gradient material on my neons is nice and buttery , now on the new retros (freshwaters, oranges, mint) the gradient material feels mad stiff, like paper. im not knocking the new colorways cause theyre hot, im just knocking nike for giving us less quality and a $5 raise on the msrp which was already high ($140 to $145)

The 05 HOA were crappy bricks. You have to go back to the 03 and prior for a true Air Max feel. The recent releases are little league.

alright but when comparing 09 and 05 to 03 which is closer im sure the 03 are way out of the league of the 09, in 05 there was still comfort in the shoe.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

yo shoot them an email for ur tracking number.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

yo shoot them an email for ur tracking number.

I was wondering the same thing. Last week I asked them to send me a tracking number once they send them out. I still have not heard anything
tired.gif

^^^ u guys should shoot them another email i guess... my package got shipped w/signature required so it was important for me to have that info. they didntemail me when they shipped. i had to ask.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

For some reason, I'm no longer feeling these. They will be returned.

same here. sold mine in the b/s forum and i don't miss them one bit.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

my shoe stitching is all good...i dont get how some of yall judge quality without actually rocking the shoe

i could maybe understand if they just look destroyed out of the box but thats not the case

u don't have to actually rock a shoe to see that the quality is sub par. for instance, as soon as i held the '09 nubucks in my hand i already knew thequality was horrible as compared to the '04s. same with the cdp 11/12

you can compare quality and one can be less than another but that doesnt mean is garbage quality lol
and i dont have og's i was like 2 in 95

im sorry if i offended you in any way sir.

dude you cant tell quality just by looking at a shoe lol unless the #*@# is like fallin apart
im gonna assume u think the CDP XVIIs, CDP Vs, CDP XVIIIs, CDP XXs, CDP XXIs were awesome quality just by looking at them huh?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

i dont have og's i was like 2 in 95
Coulda Wrapped This Argument Up With This Single Statement Homie
eyes.gif
.... Fact Is There Are Slight Differences Between The OG's And These Retro's Some Of Which DIRECTLY Correlate To Shoe Quality.... WithoutHaving Owned A Pair Of OG's These Quality Differences Probably Go Unnoticed
wink.gif

...... On Another Note, I'm Rocking My Team Oranges Today At Work (HELLA COMFY!) And Have Alerady Gotten Several " I Used To HaveThose Back In The Day" Comments
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom