Official Team Orange AM95 Post.

Has anyone gotten their pair from the June 15th shipment from shoetrends?

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

dude you cant tell quality just by looking at a shoe lol unless the #*@# is like fallin apart
im gonna assume u think the CDP XVIIs, CDP Vs, CDP XVIIIs, CDP XXs, CDP XXIs were awesome quality just by looking at them huh?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

my 17s are holdin up pretty well....so they good quality to me...i dont have the others that u named.
like i said im sorry
happy.gif
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

I got the tracking number already. I got screwed because my paypal is linked to my P.O. Box and Fedex doesnt ship to P.O. Boxes.

I got home just in time today to catch the Fedex guy. I never got a tracking number after asking twice for one from Shoetrends. Nevertheless, I am satisfiedwith the shoe
pimp.gif

I take back everything I said about not feeling these. I love these jokers.

I had to go back and get them on the 50.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

you can compare quality and one can be less than another but that doesnt mean is garbage quality lol

and i dont have og's i was like 2 in 95

im sorry if i offended you in any way sir.

laugh.gif
i figured u was a youngin fam. it's all good tho. no offense taken.

wore em for the 1st time last nite and
pimp.gif

see u guys until the next 95 release, after the mints of course

Just copped for $99 on Ebay plus 8%(ebay coupon) for $90 not bad to beat the heck out of for summer, see if I can scoop the Mints for a similar price.

ordered from Commonwealth last monday or tuesday. total was under $100. but still haven't received them.
mad.gif

where are my shoes!
nerd.gif

^commonwealth was having a sale. i believe $85 or 90+ shipping.
thye're in DC and its been already 7 days and no shoes yet. USPS >>>> UPS hands down.

yo. i am one person that had the ogs back in 95. didnt know then but they wher the most quality shoe ive ever had on my feet. so i got the team oranges from FAa couple weeks ago and they are totally different shoes. they are still
pimp.gif
but nothing like the ogs for all the youngins.

you kidding me Eastbay, pushed back another week? You cam through on the draft day kobe but come on, this is redic

^^^not over kill for me. i havnt got them yet. had them back in the day but none of the retros. that is sick news, are they gonna be a gr

Originally Posted by ReturnBama

you kidding me Eastbay, pushed back another week? You cam through on the draft day kobe but come on, this is redic

This Here Is Why I'm Kinnda Uneasy About "Backordering" The Neon Uptempo's From Them
grin.gif
.... I Guess For 30% Off One Can't Complain Tho

Back
Top Bottom