Official Team Orange AM95 Post.

Originally Posted by natone

CharmCityKid wrote:

i know i was bashing these at first, but i broke down & bought them. got them on the 50, otherwise they'd still be on the shelf.

in my town, it is blasphemous to have a black/orange fitted that is not an Os fitted, but i wasn't feelin the Os fitteds they had.

oh well...
frown.gif

359xqn8.jpg

That right there is perfection bruh...
pimp.gif

thanks fam.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Technique 317 wrote:

Mez 0ne wrote:

Just got back from foot locker copped with the 30% off..had to go to two different foot lockers but it was worth it to save a couple bucks man...money is
tight this month

^ how were you able to use the 30% off? I thought these were excluded?

I had to copp a different $145 pair of kicks with the 30% off and then run to a different footlocker and switch them for the 95's

this method seems to be posted a lil too much...I hope FTL doesnt get wise to this and change up policy. PMs might be a lil safer...

thank u! def. use PM for this type of info.

NT DOES IT AGAIN! Missed out on Shoetrends yesterday while I was working. Popped over to NT during a break and BAM got my sasquatch size 15's. Glad Iwaited, I was this close to coppin from PYS for 144. Good looks NT

LOL, I got screwed. I got mines on the first stock and I still have to wait till 6/15 with the people that got the restock.

Just copped from shoetrend's.
I couldn't pass up this shoe and I knew $120 shipped is the least I'll be able to cop them for.

btw, does anyone know if the toe box has that same silky material as the '08 Neon's?

these are up on sneaker.st for 135 (118+shipping)...and yes they are legit...new site ran by legit peeps.

Yep them peeps is Legit, I bought my FW 95's from their auction store for $125shipped
wink.gif

Originally Posted by tak

these are up on sneaker.st for 135 (118+shipping)...and yes they are legit...new site ran by legit peeps.

Yep them peeps is Legit, I bought my FW 95's from their auction store for $125shipped
wink.gif

Thanks for this S DUBL . I think I might jump on this if my lady friend cant come thru . LOL .

Originally Posted by JinKazama

NT DOES IT AGAIN! Missed out on Shoetrends yesterday while I was working. Popped over to NT during a break and BAM got my sasquatch size 15's. Glad I waited, I was this close to coppin from PYS for 144. Good looks NT
YES me too. just ordered like 5 minutes ago! Size 14. i was also || that close to PYS.
glasses.gif
eek.gif
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom