Official Tennessee Titans season Thread (week 17 vs The Texans) ........8-7 Playoffs?

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

Hass is HORRIBLE!!!

Hass and Britt was killin it

So...which is it?
Hass has won me over. I'll admit, i didnt like the move but the man has proven me wrong so far.
what a win guys
pimp.gif
TITAN UP!!

Damn this season was looking bright  too
tired.gif

They signed Gage back - he's not Britt but he's had flashes of beastin hear and there

It's time for CJ to start rollin

didn't know this thread existed until now, nice!

Happy for my team, can't wait to be at the Browns/Titans game Sunday. I'm starting to have a good feeling about this season again, even with the Britt injury

Originally Posted by AG 47

Hass is HORRIBLE!!!

Hass and Britt was killin it

So...which is it?
Hass has won me over. I'll admit, i didnt like the move but the man has proven me wrong so far.
what a win guys
pimp.gif
TITAN UP!!

He's a solid QB when given time to throw. He's turned the Titans into a pass first team. CJ is ALMOST an afterthought it appears.

Playoffs if Matt keeps playing like this and stays healthy... CJ aint even a factor yet either...
pimp.gif

Through the years with Young and Collins there was always games they should of won on paper
but they found ways to lose or couldn't sustain Offense. Matt is efficient

Man, thinking we could be 4-0... *shrugs*

But 3-1? Yessir, I'll take it.
smokin.gif

Hoping that running back that was holding out for big bucks starts doing some things, though.

The way Matt is slinging it around, CJ might have more receiving yards then rushing yards

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Man, thinking we could be 4-0... *shrugs*

But 3-1? Yessir, I'll take it.
smokin.gif

Hoping that running back that was holding out for big bucks starts doing some things, though.
He is doing something.  CJ is the sole reason that the passing game is so wide open since the entire defense is focused
on stopping him.  He's still a huge factor, but just doing it quietly.   Once defensive coordinators start respecting the
passing game, then CJ will start breaking it open.

Nervous about this game today. Would be a nice statement game for either team.

Loved our opening drive, even though we only got 3 out of it. Two dropped passes in the end zone ain't gonna cut it. We have to bring those in. I ain't even mad at Otto, though.
laugh.gif

With us getting stomped my best case senerio for next week is us beating the colts and the jags beating the Texans

Back
Top Bottom