[| -- Official The Clipse Til The Casket Drops Album Thread: Tuesday December 8th -- |]

Hmm.

34134427486cca418efa820.jpg

smh @ doing an i'm good remix video. as if the original was so amazing that they needed to do another video. i give up.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

smh @ doing an i'm good remix video. as if the original was so amazing that they needed to do another video. i give up.

It's not the I'm Good remix video though. But you gave up already so don't come back.

i guarantee it's from the mm 2.5 video and the i'm good remix. and when i'm right, i'll be right back here shaking my head again.

damn, you really edited in a second unfunny sentence. it took you a while to think of that last line, huh? keep faking it til you make it, though.. it'sonly right.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

damn, you really edited in a second unfunny sentence. it took you a while to think of that last line, huh? keep faking it til you make it, though.. it's only right.

I don't like you.

Go back to the Drake fan club post.

Spoiler [+]
I keed.

*hugs McFlyy

so close...i know clipse will come through, third times the charm
the playcloths mixtape was fire

[h5]In this new age of the industry, where you have artists getting signed off one single, there are rappers just putting more and more music out. There are people on Nah Right that drop like 13 songs a week. You guys seem more…[/h5]Malice: Because we care about it, man. We can do everything they're doing now. I mean, we can put out an album in a week. We can do that. But I wouldn't be happy with it. I think our songs , our albums, singles, even the mixtapes, everything is handcrafted.

Pusha: Yeah, I think that stuff sucks too.

Malice: [Laughs.]

Pusha: All of that music I'm seeing every %%+%!*@ day…all these 50,000 mixtapes. With not one gem on it. [h5]Yeah, it makes it very disposable.[/h5]Pusha: Come on…You're ruining it. You're pissing me off.

Malice: Then making 50 songs, and throwing away 30 that don't make the album. It's like, What were you thinking when you were writing those?

Pusha: Stupid! Hey, stupid!
lolol..so true. On a side note I am worried about how the album will sound

I need this button down pusha was rocking
pimp.gif
but it prob wont release
eyes.gif
. And Pusha wildin at the club for Ricky
laugh.gif
. Pause.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

I need this button down pusha was rocking
pimp.gif
but it prob wont release
eyes.gif
. And Pusha wildin at the club for Ricky
laugh.gif
. Pause.
roll.gif
@ pusha in this video.that boy was niceeee.

Back
Top Bottom