[| -- Official The Clipse Til The Casket Drops Album Thread: Tuesday December 8th -- |]

Walked into barnes and noble on 53 and Lexington ave in manhattan . Bought the ONLY copy they recieved. They got 1 CD.

Do you hear me? 1!!!!!???

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

decent at best the more that i listen to it. The clipse along with most other artist are ridiculously overated on this website and i bang with these $***%! too

The Clipse overrated? Hell no! Underrated if anything.

did my part, the Target I went to didn't even have Clipse in the New Release section
smh.gif

I don't think I heard any Clipse songs off this cd except maybe 2 minutes of "I'm Good" because I saw the video...I basically wait for fullalbums to release nowadays instead of listening to released tracks.

Songs I like:
  • Freedom
  • Popeyes
  • Kinda Like a Big Deal
  • I'm Good
  • There Was a Murder
  • Never Will It Stop
  • Footsteps
  • Life Change
8/13 is pretty good...I'll ride to this one for a minute
pimp.gif

Good $%$!
pimp.gif
Probably their worst cd to date...but its still really good...
From the first 5 songs u think this $%$! gonna ne better than Hell Hath...but it starts to cool off when theres a murder comes on...
All Eyes on Me is horrible...and I wish Footsteps and Champions had better hooks...
Other than that
pimp.gif

Oh and FYI...It wasn't even close who out-shined who on this album...
Lord Willin belonged to Malice...Hell Hath belonged to Pusha...and wit this album it comes right back to Malice...

287irn5.jpg

I copped this morning and just finished it....I'm left confused with this one. Some songs are so hard it's just ******ed but then there are a few songsthat are just awful. "Door Man" came on and I completely forgot it was on the CD. My face
eek.gif
when it came on

^^^

you refer to your avy

and

Oh and FYI...It wasn't even close who out-shined who on this album...
Lord Willin belonged to Malice...Hell Hath belonged to Pusha...and wit this album it comes right back to Malice...

i need to listen to lord willin again, cause pusha had that one too imo... see my sn
but that was around the time i was a strictly punchline fan

its some tracks I really mess with on this album but it wasnt enough to get me to cop...

I like 10 outta 13 but 3 of them are to old to still get spins...so 7 outta 13...

i might change my mind n cop before the end of the week just to support

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

did my part, the Target I went to didn't even have Clipse in the New Release section
smh.gif

they didn't want to showcase that garbage album in the new release section, thats why.

*kanye shrug*

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

smh.gif

they didn't want to showcase that garbage album in the new release section, thats why.

*kanye shrug*

Wayne fan?

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414
Dude, just get the hell out of this thread and don't return. You have been trolling since this %*!* leaked. We get it by now...
smh.gif

Bout to go pick up my copy right now.
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

I've had "Doorman" on repeat since I got the album... Song just puts me in that "wild out" type of mood.
sick.gif
pimp.gif

To the people who are saying the album is mediocre; did you guys hear most of the tracks before the album dropped?

Just got back from Best Buy. I got the VERY last copy in the entire store and the dude said they had 50 of them.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
happy.gif

Cleveland supports the Brothers Thornton!
smokin.gif

This %@** sounds CRAZY in the whip!
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
...I still say it is easily a top 5 Hip-Hop/Rap album of '09...

Right now I'm digging "Champion" like no other:

"I'm a champion, shorty I'm a champion I've beenaround the map now I'm on my victory lap (hey hey)
See I'm a champion, shorty I'm a champion while others _'s crashing them hey I'm just steady mashing them
Tell 'em what you told me! (ok) Tell 'em what you told me! (ok) Tell 'em what you told me! (ok) Tell 'em what you told me! (ok)
Tell 'em what you told me! (ok) Tell 'em what you told me! (ok) Tell 'em what you told me! (ok) Tell 'em what you told me!"

pimp.gif

The album is dope! The only tracks I aint feeling is the Keri joint and Counseling.

Why do I like Popeyes more since I got the album then I did before? Cams verse even sound better!

This album was well worth the wait! I remember when I thought December 8th was never gonna get here!

Back
Top Bottom