[| -- Official The Clipse Til The Casket Drops Album Thread: Tuesday December 8th -- |]

The album is good but there are like 2-4 songs that are AWFUL. They're just so bad that I can't even listen to them. Most of their music I can alwayslisten to but some of these songs are just bad. Some of their best work is on this album though

darksmilex wrote:
Clipse - til the casket drop

30-35k first week

disappointing numbers
ohwell.gif
U know its bad when BG doing better numbers then you (40-50k) (...and not to knock B.G. I'm just saying cause that N barely got any promo and I haven'teven seen a video from him)

Originally Posted by Dapper D

darksmilex wrote:

30-35k first week

disappointing numbers
ohwell.gif
U know its bad when BG doing better numbers then you (40-50k) (...and not to knock B.G. I'm just saying cause that N barely got any promo and I haven't even seen a video from him)
grin.gif

Dude the album just came out yesterday...

Originally Posted by Im Not You

darksmilex wrote:

30-35k first week

disappointing numbers
ohwell.gif
U know its bad when BG doing better numbers then you (40-50k) (...and not to knock B.G. I'm just saying cause that N barely got any promo and I haven't even seen a video from him)
grin.gif

Dude the album just came out yesterday...

Yeah I know...those are the projected first week numbers...

darksmilex wrote:

30-35k first week

disappointing numbers
ohwell.gif
B.G. is predicted to sell more? Wow, I'm suprised...I copped both but I thought Clipse would break 55-65

The reviews on this thing are funny. It seems as if people wanted HHNF 2. They wanted them to be angry and 100% coke-fueled rap. They ease up just a LITTLE biton the coke talk and now everyone's all up in arms. I'm convinced ya'll like _'s to sound depressed all the time...which is why ya'll likeJoe Buddens so much. Good rap doesn't always have to be slit-wrist driven...

The only songs I skip are All Eyes on Me and Champions, those are the only songs that are THAT bad to me.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

The only songs I skip are All Eyes on Me and Champions, those are the only songs that are THAT bad to me.

Damn yo...Champion is one of the best feeling songs on the album in my opinion...I skip Popeyes, There Was A Murder, and Counseling the most...and I still likeall of those to.

Champions is crack...IDGAF what anyone says. After Life Change and Door Man it's probably third in line in terms of my favorites. @%$* goes hard in thewhip.

i can only imagine how much better this album would be they went through with the rick rubin collaboration

my thing is... they shoulda threw in at least 2 more tracks. half of the album was singles that we have heard already

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Champions is crack...IDGAF what anyone says. After Life Change and Door Man it's probably third in line in terms of my favorites. @%$* goes hard in the whip.

Yea Im on my first listen right now... and Champion is pure piff, favorite so far
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom