***** Official The Game Thread*****[Final Album "Westside Story'' TBA]

This 1992 album is really just an EP. Don't think it was meant to be pushed hard. Like Game said in the interview, he already got his money on the front end. Even if the album went diamond, he wouldn't see anymore money. Wack wanted that promotion though...Lol

This 1992 album is really just an EP. Don't think it was meant to be pushed hard. Like Game said in the interview, he already got his money on the front end. Even if the album went diamond, he wouldn't see anymore money. Wack wanted that promotion though...Lol

But he's independent wouldn't that work a certain type of way in his favor.
It's a goof but if album sales weren't important, why not just release em free

From what I gathered from the interview, he's on some sort of label deal. Not familiar with the situation though.

Last edited:
Game's been releasing music on his own label Blood Money and it's distributed by Entertainment One, a independent distributor. They used to go by the name Koch Records

Wack seems super solid. Y'all ain't see where he was showing Charlemagne pics that his people been sending of them pulling up on people addresses. On the last one he say that's Nikki address...all in all we got some good back and forth music out of it

Hahahahaha, I see my guy from the Drake thread that was always posting those fraud numbers going hard for Game.

This is all for promo. Game been caught in multiple lies this week and could have brought this up months ago but waited for his album. Released a diss and immediately put out his album link. He'll sell a few more albums and he's hoping it'll help some tickets.

When Game put out that Pac pic, it wasn't a joke. He was talking about not many was able to meet Pac and I was. Mad people said it didn't make sense, then the guy in the real pic put out the real pic and Game deleted it quick.

Hahahahaha, I see my guy from the Drake thread that was always posting those fraud numbers going hard for Game.

This is all for promo. Game been caught in multiple lies this week and could have brought this up months ago but waited for his album. Released a diss and immediately put out his album link. He'll sell a few more albums and he's hoping it'll help some tickets.

When Game put out that Pac pic, it wasn't a joke. He was talking about not many was able to meet Pac and I was. Mad people said it didn't make sense, then the guy in the real pic put out the real pic and Game deleted it quick.
Let it go bruh! You still mad about steaming in 2016! Like I've
mention before, someone need to make you a TIME
MACHINE! Get with the times!!! You don't like/can't deal with change! Things change bruh! It's okay TIME MACHINE! You're about to be even more mad, current numbers for Drake around 3.5 million. He's about to get that 4x Plat soon.

Last edited:
NIKETALK- damn beans in this beef now, it's a about to be real, east vs west, game don't want those problems... Yada Yada Yada

Rollinwithangel-

Beanie sigel own people don't respect him anymore. Hasn't that dude got shot up multiple times anyway. Game don't give a damn about a 42 year old lungless dude that wears a colostomy bag. Let the 2003 fantasy hiphop stuff go

Back
Top Bottom