***** Official The Game Thread*****[Final Album "Westside Story'' TBA]

Am I the only one that thinks DC4 might be fire?

I know this is the Game thread, but still. :lol:

I feel like Meek might have some bangers on there.

They both need to move on now, it should be over and done with. Fun while it last. Or they can just finally fight (no guns, weapons etc....) to release the anger towards each other and move on from there.

Last edited:
If anybody can start a east vs west deal, it damn sure ain't no Meek mill or game.

This is gettting embarrassing for meek and his crew. They need to just move on, promote whatever album they have coming out and not pay attention to Game. This really is what Game does. I am amazed at Meek's fans though. They're really trying to fight this battle for him. Sad thing is, they're probably doing a better job than he and his crew have been doing.

They saying he lying about going to Max's, makes sense tho cause that just so happens to be the only place he didn't take a selfie and **** :lol:

I mean, we know game ain't go to north philly. Idk why he fronting :lol:. He already killed meek with the bars, and posted up in Gilmor.

No need for the fake extra stuff.

Game never knows when to stop frontin.. Dude has gotten caught several times putting fake/stolen pics on ig.. It's always some extra unnecessary **** too

Damn I ain't seen or heard from Jdose since Math Hoffa sucka punch him on stage in that rap battle.

But it's over..Game destroyed him with the bars..all this other stuff is extra now..especially if he doing voice over acting as if he want to Maxes.

Last edited:
Damn I ain't seen or heard from Jdose since Math Hoffa sucka punch him on stage in that rap battle.

But it's over..Game destroyed him with the bars..all this other stuff is extra now..especially if he doing voice over acting as if he want to Maxes.
Click click boom turn his dome into a stadium dude?

They saying he lying about going to Max's, makes sense tho cause that just so happens to be the only place he didn't take a selfie and **** :lol:

That's the first thing I thought :lol:
No way dude doesn't take a selfie with that **** in the background
Then there's a video but it sounds like games voice was recorded on there :lol:

Game doing voice overs now to fake like he was in North Philly?

Cmon man! When will it stop :lol:. This ***** just can't comprehend the idea of "quit while you're ahead."

Game should stick to killing meek in raps.

He's trying to meme meek and troll him like drake did but drake is a master troll so it's not working for game.

Man this ish getting out of hand. Needs to end already! Game keep posting stuff, Meek pops out of nowhere comments then disable his comment section. If Meek isn't going to drop another record he should ignore game, stop going back and forth with him. We know Game going to keep this up long as Meek and his side keep entertaining it. They should just leave it alone.

Like Who?

This is a real question by the way not trying to be funny lol

that day Game was in Brooklyn Maino wasn't that happy with him shooting his Pest Control video out here, plus Troy Ave's man Young Lito even posted some stuff

Young L!toVerified account
‏@YoungLitoBSB

Corny *** rappers

‏@YoungLitoBSB

Shame on Brooklyn

‏@YoungLitoBSB
Wow man. It's really no loyalty out here

Last edited:
I finally seen the Beans vid (from Bad Boy Tour) not the fight (if there even is one) however, you can tell Beans meant what he said "THE REAL KING is back, Philly will we get represented RIGHT! Ima make sure of it!" Does seem as if he's saying Philly been taking L's lately (regarding Meek)

Back
Top Bottom