***** Official The Game Thread*****[Final Album "Westside Story'' TBA]

That man said "Meek got the whole East coast on his back"

tumblr_ngefxvtFAq1qcyrmyo1_500.png

Last edited:
The fact he in Gilmor homes.....with the kids performing YBS Skola song....

Is a bad look for meek. Damn man :lol:

Looks like Kingston got a restraining order against game...

Beans getting rolled on by Meeks crew after he threw shade at meek at the bb concert

Last edited:
Hahahahaha, I see my guy from the Drake thread that was always posting those fraud numbers going hard for Game.

This is all for promo. Game been caught in multiple lies this week and could have brought this up months ago but waited for his album. Released a diss and immediately put out his album link. He'll sell a few more albums and he's hoping it'll help some tickets.

When Game put out that Pac pic, it wasn't a joke. He was talking about not many was able to meet Pac and I was. Mad people said it didn't make sense, then the guy in the real pic put out the real pic and Game deleted it quick.

What multiple lies?? If anything starting to look like he on the money w everything as of late, started off the beef a lil shifty but pieces are falling into place now

:smh: at people still thinking Game is some super gangsta who's really out here, he's got long money so he's paying people off. kind of like what Drake does to protect his credibility. he might have some street cats behind him but Game's credibility has always been in question. he supposedly went to Max's Cheesesteak where Meek and his crew usually be at, even the employees said he didn't show up there so someone's lying.

Last edited:
:smh: at people still thinking Game is some super gangsta who's really out here, he's got long money so he's paying people off. kind of like what Drake does to protect his credibility. he might have some street cats behind him but Game's credibility has always been in question. he supposedly went to Max's Cheesesteak where Meek and his crew usually be at, even the employees said he didn't show up there so someone's lying.
Curious, what happen to EAST coast vs WEST coast beef that was suppose to come from all of this?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom