***** Official The Game Thread*****[Final Album "Westside Story'' TBA]

This what I been saying since game started with the extra sht.

Being objective seems impossible for some though.

We were all in here, hyping the fire tracks game dropped. But dudes wanna act like Photoshopping pics and doing voice overs on fake videos is cool.

Dudes are different :lol:
Once u a fan I guess u can't keep it 100 anymore

Meek got bodied period and keeps dropping 15 second snippets like always.

Game is attention ***** we all know that, so it should be expected.

Meek still ain't answered him tho, DC4 will be a waste of time whenever he drop that trash

1992 on the way!!!!!!

And F Meek Mill

We were all in here, hyping the fire tracks game dropped. But dudes wanna act like Photoshopping pics and doing voice overs on fake videos is cool.

What up MISQUOTE ain't seen you in a min lol.

How u think word got out about the photoshop or edited video :lol:? Nt ain't discover that **** b. It's like dudes afraid to say my favorite rapper doing some lame **** for attention. If the music is still good to u cool but this ***** making himself look ******ed.
Simple question, when we look back at Game vs Meek what will everyone talk about?

Meek still ain't answered him tho, DC4 will be a waste of time whenever he drop that trash

1992 on the way!!!!!!

And F Meek Mill

Game is a attention ******, so let's give him a pass for all the attention seeking corny ****, basically. We all know Meek is fragile, has limited lyricism and can't handle these beef situationso, he should get a pass also right?
What up MISQUOTE ain't seen you in a min lol.
Simple question, when we look back at Game vs Meek what will everyone talk about?
I can't speak for anyone. Maybe u will remember pest control. I will remember 2 corny ****** being corny and a made up beef to bring attention to an album. U gonna say everything but he truth b, we don't got nothing else to discuss.

Game is a attention ******, so let's give him a pass for all the attention seeking corny ****, basically. We all know Meek is fragile, has limited lyricism and can't handle these beef situationso, he should get a pass also right?
I can't speak for anyone. Maybe u will remember pest control. I will remember 2 corny ****** being corny and a made up beef to bring attention to an album. U gonna say everything but he truth b, we don't got nothing else to discuss.
Yeah okay.....only thing will be remembered is PEST CONTROL, BEANS getting knocked out. Ain't nobody bringing up photoshop 5-10 years from now [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

1992 on the way!!!!!!

And F Meek Mill

This ain't even about game soley being an attention ***** though. These are clear lies from a supposed certified street dude that isn't scary.

Like if I called you out. ....And told you I was coming to your hood (Compton I'm guessing) to cause you harm. And I come to LA at 6am, and take a pic at the Hollywood sign eating a burrito as proof I'm here and trying to see you, and you ducking me......that's ok?

Or I ask somebody from your block to send me a video of your block....and I talk over it....making it seem like I'm out there waiting for you, and you not there. Meanwhile, I'm hundreds of miles away.

That's ok? :lol:. He's using that fkery to perpetuate a beef. That's corny, and takes away from the tracks.

The fake snapchat video is the worst though. That's the definition of being a fraud.

Last edited:
This ain't even about game soley being an attention ***** though. These are clear lies from a supposed certified street dude that isn't scary.

Like if I called you out. ....And told you I was coming to your hood (Compton I'm guessing) to cause you harm. And I come to LA at 6am, and take a pic at the Hollywood sign eating a burrito as proof I'm here and trying to see you, and you ducking me......that's ok?

Or I ask somebody from your block to send me a video of your block....and I talk over it....making it seem like I'm out there waiting for you, and you not there. Meanwhile, I'm hundreds of miles away.

That's ok? :lol:. He's using that fkery to perpetuate a beef. That's corny, and takes away from the tracks.

The fake snapchat video is the worst though. That's the definition of being a fraud.
Bu bu but when people look back 5 years from now what are they gonna remember tho

Aint no beef Game destroyed Meek

Nicki phat silicon injected mass deserves a Bompton Ninja!!!!

1992 on the way

Thou shall not fuk wit Chuck

Nah bruh, still can't get over your thinking on that one lol. Turned out to be Philly vs Philly haaaaa!

ok do you want a cookie for that? and nah, cats out here in Brooklyn don't approve all this gay make believe beef to sell your album out here. dragging Brooklyn in it is not the way to solve anything.

Last edited:
Meek ain't use a photo shopped image of game? Aint that the same?

Also all these lies game been telling seemingly keep getting verified except the Max's thing

Meek ain't use a photo shopped image of game? Aint that the same?

Also all these lies game been telling seemingly keep getting verified except the Max's thing

Dog, Game Photoshopped a call log of Meek supposedly blowing his phone up....and took it down from his IG. It was clear as day he photoshopped it. The video is CLEARLY a voice over. Game never went to North Philly.

Why can't you just admit he did sucker sht? He can STILL be your favorite rapper of all time and do sucker sht.

Game is an entertainer, and has a history of doing stuff like this. If you're a big fan, just admit you don't really care that he did that.

But don't try and deny it. We all see it man :lol:.

Where this rumor about Meek Facetiming Safara with a sidechick to snatch nicki coming from?

Game done Photoshopped pics with money, champagne bottles, pics with PAC, locations, call logs, etc.

The ***** is a ******* FRAUD a fraud that can rap. That's all he is and that's all he ever will be.

Like how does that conversation even start ? Is he doing it himself or got some young dude on his team who's nice with the CS6

"Yo ima kill em on the gram with this Jeremy do me a favor and Photoshop meek calling me 6 times no answer, my followers gonna roast this n_"

Or maybe he breaks out the MacBook pro himself and gets busy. Clown *** dude if I ever saw one

Maybe wack is the n_ photoshopping everything and stealing pics for him.

"Aye game on Piru these 100 bottles of Moet I found on this other dude page u should put it up too and change the filter they'll never know it ain't come from you blood on Piru we getting money on this side"

**** outta here with this buffoonery

Game done Photoshopped pics with money, champagne bottles, pics with PAC, locations, call logs, etc.

The ***** is a ******* FRAUD a fraud that can rap. That's all he is and that's all he ever will be.

Like how does that conversation even start ? Is he doing it himself or got some young dude on his team who's nice with the CS6

"Yo ima kill em on the gram with this Jeremy do me a favor and Photoshop meek calling me 6 times no answer, my followers gonna roast this n_"

Or maybe he breaks out the MacBook pro himself and gets busy. Clown *** dude if I ever saw one

Maybe wack is the n_ photoshopping everything and stealing pics for him.

"Aye game on Piru these 100 bottles of Moet I found on this other dude page u should put it up too and change the filter they'll never know it ain't come from you blood on Piru we getting money on this side"

**** outta here with this buffoonery
On Piru :lol:

Back
Top Bottom