***** Official The Game Thread*****[Final Album "Westside Story'' TBA]

Ladies and gentlemen, when u play both sides u take a nap. Now if someone can sleep sean Kingston it would be ideal. But beans gonna be the only one touched from this.

Ladies and gentlemen, when u play both sides u take a nap. Now if someone can sleep sean Kingston it would be i

I wonder if they squared up or if it was a sucker punch?

Be real, who the hell is beans gona square up wit. Dat overweight, halfway breathin *** ***** aint squabbin wit no one.

It was most likley some on sight ****.

Ish crazy/sad why they do Beans like that. Here's the video.

Not sure if it's already been posted, but there's a pic of Beanie, some other dude, and the dude who punched him standing there like homies. That pic was clearly before that happened :lol: :x

Not sure if people realize, the knock out part happened before he made those comments on stage. I'm sure that's why he said it because of what they did to him.

roll.gif

ByQSoLU.gif

Last edited:
Interesting interview from Beans! FACTSSSSSS! Guess what Game was saying on TBC was true (regarding Beans). Meek just keep looking worse and worse in this situation! Horrible what happen to Beans, SUCKER PUNCH TOO? Sounds as if he was really trying to give Meek some real knowledge too.

He spitting some real sht.

You "new ******" man....:lol:. At all ages too :smh:

We "new" but dude willingly jumped into a beef to improve a relationship he had with somebody he wasn't rocking too well to begin.
Then gon blame Meek for not thinking bigger than hisself
Then to make accusations on the Drake beef, fam just sound bitter

Last edited:
But photoshopping pics and editing videos ain't different? It's not making game look "worse and worse"? Both these ****** look stupid as hell, no 1 more than the other. Wack look worse than everyone.

But photoshopping pics and editing videos ain't different? It's not making game look "worse and worse"? Both these ****** look stupid as hell, no 1 more than the other. Wack look worse than everyone.
Photoshop pics/VIDOES etc.....when it's all said and done (and what everyone is talking about) is Meek got bodied on record, hasn't done anything about it, now him and Philly legend is beefing (who help his team write a diss record at Game, now they're beefing). Nobody talking about photoshop pics/vids. All about Meek getting bodied and how his goons knocked out a Philly Legend.

Last edited:
Everyone as in game fans then yea. Corny is corny, don't call 1 out and ignore the other Cuz your a fan. Meek got bodied on wax, facts but that's damn near a after thought after all the lame **** game has done. Leave it at the music, all these edited videos and call logs lessened the blow. He's trying hard to stay relevant.

Everyone as in game fans then yea. Corny is corny, don't call 1 out and ignore the other Cuz your a fan. Meek got bodied on wax, facts but that's damn near a after thought after all the lame **** game has done. Leave it at the music, all these edited videos and call logs lessened the blow. He's trying hard to stay relevant.

This what I been saying since game started with the extra sht.

Being objective seems impossible for some though.

We were all in here, hyping the fire tracks game dropped. But dudes wanna act like Photoshopping pics and doing voice overs on fake videos is cool.

Dudes are different :lol:

Bruh, only thing will be talked about when people remembers or bring up this beef down the line. PEST CONTROL and BEANS getting knocked out. Ain't nobody going to bring up photoshop pics/vids. NT only place I keep hearing about it from. In general, when people talking about this beef (barbershop, work, school, etc....) is PEST CONTROL and now BEANS knocked out.

How u think word got out about the photoshop or edited video :lol:? Nt ain't discover that **** b. It's like dudes afraid to say my favorite rapper doing some lame **** for attention. If the music is still good to u cool but this ***** making himself look ******ed.

Back
Top Bottom