***** Official The Game Thread*****[Final Album "Westside Story'' TBA]

2 singles - 1 of which gets spins on the radio a lot and a Jeremih feature
2-3 month tour in support a of and named after the album
Forced social media beefs and diss songs with album pre order links attached (in the midst of the tour)

In a era were ****** are announcing projects literally 2-3 weeks before it drop you would consider this a "non existent album rollout"?

Wop damn near did his first week with a streaming only mixtape :lol:

Last edited:
trynafeelmink trynafeelmink you be mad salty man :lol:. Always find a way to throw some shots at Young Thug. Let it go man.

Point is....Game heavily promoted this album. Started up a fake beef to promote it. And flopped numbers wise. Nothing wrong with calling something a flop.

The quality of music is there....so at least there is that.

nowhere in the thread did i say **** about thug... he just happens to be one of those ****** who is dropping albums under the title of mixtapes to dodge number expectations. But truth is the majority of the dudes who are considered "Hot" or "Relevant" in rap these days are doing these same exact numbers if that and nobody blinks an eye. Game 10 yeras plus deep, doesn't make music for the new generation, and isn't concerned about making radio hits at this point. So how is doing 30K a flop for him?

I don't agree with him starting the beef either, but Why the **** would he do it to sell records... Beef hasn't helped sales in damn near a decade, Game is ALWAYS beefing project out or not, He just came off a project that outsold most of the Big rappers #'s last year and it was no controversy only music. So why would he go that route now.

I'm just gonna call ****** out everytime they talk about certain people relevancy when the ****** they champion are fighting to get to Games level.

U know why he started that beef. The same reason why he made I'm so wavy, in his words, I got a album coming out. Guess it's failed this time. Music's good tho, but his antics make u laugh at **** like this.

Future
Big Sean
Meek :nerd: :nerd:
Wale
A$AP
Travis Scott

Can push close around 100K first week. Game's promotion didn't work. All those disses and anthems were forgotten about in 2 wks.

That being said, I Heard the album. It's cool. Gotta give it another spin in the whip.
Yeah Future should be cool, he's "HOT" right now. Big Sean might push 100k also. Meek,
Umm.....maybe, sure people wan to see how's he's going to bounce back after everything. Oh yeah, Nicki for sure will push around 200-300k though.

nowhere in the thread did i say **** about thug... he just happens to be one of those ****** who is dropping albums under the title of mixtapes to dodge number expectations. But truth is the majority of the dudes who are considered "Hot" or "Relevant" in rap these days are doing these same exact numbers if that and nobody blinks an eye. Game 10 yeras plus deep, doesn't make music for the new generation, and isn't concerned about making radio hits at this point. So how is doing 30K a flop for him?

I don't agree with him starting the beef either, but Why the **** would he do it to sell records... Beef hasn't helped sales in damn near a decade, Game is ALWAYS beefing project out or not, He just came off a project that outsold most of the Big rappers #'s last year and it was no controversy only music. So why would he go that route now.

I'm just gonna call ****** out everytime they talk about certain people relevancy when the ****** they champion are fighting to get to Games level.

The "hottest" dudes in the game are moving units:

Future
Drake
Cole
Kendrick
Meek
Big Sean
Wale
Travis
ASAP

I think you get "hottest NEW rappers" confused....and that's where your thinking gets all out of wack.

Game is a solidified veteran. He SHOULD have the fan base of a Jeezy, Ross, Jada, Gucci etc without all the antics. That nets you a base of 50K first week.

After All of his antics and months of promotion.....this was a flop.

I knew the beef wasn't going to help him sell any records, as I've mention, this isn't the early/mid 90's. He wasn't about to push Drizzy numbers lol. If ANYTHING, beef probably hurt him a little [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I have not heard 1 game song on the radio here in Houston, no clue what these singles are

All Eyez w/ Jeremih has at least 1k+ radio spins over these last few months

You know, the one where he shoutout Karreuche :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
The "hottest" dudes in the game are moving units:

Future
Drake
Cole
Kendrick
Meek
Big Sean
Wale
Travis
ASAP

I think you get "hottest NEW rappers" confused....and that's where your thinking gets all out of wack.

Game is a solidified veteran. He SHOULD have the fan base of a Jeezy, Ross, Jada, Gucci etc without all the antics. That nets you a base of 50K first week.

After All of his antics and months of promotion.....this was a flop.

I fully agree with the names you posted, i wasn't counting them. Let a lot of NT tell it... if you gettin heavy play in the strip club & in your homies Aux your one of the hottest in the game tho

And once again Game just last year outsold Jeezy, Ross, Kiss, Gucci on the documentary 2. So i get it ya'll think the beef was wack, but this project didn't get half the promotion the documentary 2 did unless your telling me there was something on the Doc 2 that bought out an additional 70K listeners who just all died in a year.

Game mentioned this album in passing around the doc 2 time...... i din't here of this album again until the beef and a few interviews. Til this day i have no idea what song with Jerimih was a "hit"

so basically off a beef (that didn't help sales), a few interviews and a tour he moved 30K that was promoted for about a month in a distribution deal through E1.... How is that a flop?

You know, the one where he shoutout Karreuche
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Ohhh yeah gotcha. Still haven't heard that song besides on shaderoom
I just checked and its got the #7 highest spins out of all Rhythmic radio right now w/ 4600. Only songs getting more spins are Dram Broccoli, Weeknd -Starboy, Chainsmokers - Closer , Drake/Rihanna - Too Good, Tory Lanez - Luv, and Khaled/Drake - For Free

So whether y'all _'s heard it or not it's getting spins, period 
laugh.gif

_'s talking about he ain't heard about the album until the beef meanwhile Game is fresh off a 3 month tour literally named after the album, sheesh 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
And once again Game just last year outsold Jeezy, Ross, Kiss, Gucci on the documentary 2. So i get it ya'll think the beef was wack, but this project didn't get half the promotion the documentary 2 did unless your telling me there was something on the Doc 2 that bought out an additional 70K listeners who just all died in a year.

The production and features did the rest of the work. Any rapper that can't do 95k getting features from Drake, Future, Kendrick and Kanye, just ain't worth mentioning

The beef was the promotion and it definitely got his name out there. He just didn't use it to promote the album

:lol: @ mentioning Jadakiss, dude been a feature rapper for damn near a whole decade

Last edited:

You know, the one where he shoutout Karreuche :lol: :smh:

Ohhh yeah gotcha. Still haven't heard that song besides on shaderoom

Only place I've heard it is on BET Jams :lol: I would have bought the album anyway, but if I was a person that needed to be swayed one way or another, All Eyez wouldn't be the song to do it

All Eyez isn't no SMASH HIT!!! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] it is/was number 100 on HOT 100 for 1 week as of now. Guess if it's a "HOT 100" track can call it a hit.

All Eyez isn't no SMASH HIT!!! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] it is/was number 100 on HOT 100 for 1 week as of now. Guess if it's a "HOT 100" track can call it a hit.
indifferent.gif

Where in this post did I say it was a hit?:
#7 highest spins out of all Rhythmic radio right now w/ 4600. Only songs getting more spins are Dram Broccoli, Weeknd -Starboy, Chainsmokers - Closer , Drake/Rihanna - Too Good, Tory Lanez - Luv, and Khaled/Drake - For Free
I said it's getting hella spins on the radio, that's a fact.

Last edited:
At the end of the day, he hurt himself. Went on his media runs talking more about Meek than the actual album. That's exactly what he gets tho, hope this wakes this old ***** up to leave those old tricks in the past.

Pretty much. His press run really had nothing to do with his album other mentioning the release date. Probably should've included Pest Control with a different beat :lol:. I know those Rhythmic chart stats are posted, but in comparison to Luv, Too Good, For Free, and Broccoli, how many people are really hearing All Eyez :lol:?? I heard 100 from Documentary 2 and even that crappy Pot Of Gold single from RED more than All Eyez.

I know those Rhythmic chart stats are posted, but in comparison to Luv, Too Good, For Free, and Broccoli, how many people are really hearing All Eyez :lol:?? I heard 100 from Documentary 2 and even that crappy Pot Of Gold single from RED more than All Eyez.

I mean since I posted that it has actually updated, All Eyez now #5 on Rhythmic spins ahead of Luv and For Free :lol:

Last edited:
At the end of the day, he hurt himself. Went on his media runs talking more about Meek than the actual album. That's exactly what he gets tho, hope this wakes this old ***** up to leave those old tricks in the past.

Old *****..... The ***** in your avi is older than Game fam :lol:

and since we are on the topic of Relevancy.... I would assume your gonna tell me Game would love to be as "relevant" as Gucci too huh ? :rofl: :rofl:

Old *****..... The ***** in your avi is older than Game fam :lol:

and since we are on the topic of Relevancy.... I would assume your gonna tell me Game would love to be as "relevant" as Gucci too huh ? :rofl: :rofl:
Game actually older by a year but that's irrelevant since we talking about GAME. And are we really gonna talk about who's more relevant right now between the 2? Really? Wop has nothing to do with what's going on, just gonna keep throwing out Lil gucci and trap music shots Cuz there's nothing u can say to defend what he did and how he came up short.

Last edited:
I already told you he didn't come up short he's on an independent, promoted the album for a max of 3 weeks and still did 30K off the strength.

Last year he's actually had a sound promotion and did 100k out the gates. I'm bringing Gucci up because there's no way to claim that Game is "Old" or irrelevant when the majority of ****** ya'll claim are "hot" are doing game #'s currently & haven't seen an INCH of the success game had prior (In gucci case it was the same time period).

So if Game is flopping there's ALOT of ****** floppin considering kids grew with these artist & these artist are catering to the current state of music and not selling ****.

Back
Top Bottom